Frightening Improvements

(3rd Person)

True to what (Y/N) predicted, Ryuko was not amused in the slightest when she discovered that Tsumugu was connected to their teacher. She employed the help of Mako's sister, Mataro to discover the man's identity, and he returned with a photo of him and Mikisugi meeting up at a nearby bar in the no-star slums.

Ryuko: You better spill it right now! Who is this guy!? And how do you know him? Did you send him after me?

Aikuro: N-now now, Ryuko, you can't just attack me with questions and not expect any-

(Y/N): Make another... joke of a sexual comment concerning a high school student and a teacher, and I'll rip your dick off.

Aikuro: Ok! Ok! No need to go that far! C-can't a man take a joke?

(Y/N): If you weren't an adult, then sure. Seriously, why do you think it's a smart and funny idea to make sexual remarks and jokes to a girl who's a year under being legal?

Aikuro: ... Alright, fair point.

From that statement alone, Aikuro quickly buttoned up his shirt, gulping as he continued to be intimidated by Ryuko who was inches away from grabbing her scissor blade and slicing him open.

Aikuro: He's part of the same group that I'm in... a group that's been against the Kiryuin family and the threat of the Life Fibers for a long, long time.

Ryuko: Oh yeah...? And what's this group's name? How come I didn't know about it until now?

Instead of answering, Mikisugi simply turned his head away, not saying a single word even with Ryuko's glare on him. She growled in annoyance, huffing as she finally backed off, tossing the picture of Mikisugi and Tsumugu onto the floor while about to head for the door.

Ryuko: How the hell am I supposed to trust you if you won't tell me anything!? It's like you're jerking me around to make sure I stick around, but stay in the dark! I'll ask you this one time... and if I don't get a good answer, I'm leaving your ass to Kiryuin. Did Satsuki Kiryuin kill my Dad?

Mikisugi: I can't say... I don't know if you're able to understand... or if you're trustworthy enough to get such an answer.

Ryuko: Trustworthy!? I've defeated wave after wave of that bitch, Satsuki's goons! I've taken out club presidents left and right, taking out club after club. I'm sure I could even defeat one of her Elite Four if I got the chance! I have done... everything, and you try and tell me I'm the untrustworthy one when you're the one who sends mercenaries with weird hairdos after me?!

(Y/N): Not to mention you've almost died numerous times because of it, first you got punched to shit on your first day, then you get pelted by tennis balls and almost drown... almost died in No Late Day, almost died to Tsumugu...

Ryuko: How do you know his name!?

(Y/N): Oh we had a nice chat before you woke up.

Immediately, Ryuko's wrath was turned on (Y/N) as she ran up to him, grabbed him by the no-star uniform's collar and started to shake him back and forth. Though (Y/N) didn't seem too bothered by it, judging by the small, blank look on his face.

Ryuko: That guy made us look like chumps! He's the asshole who paralyzed us! Made us question ourselves and also tried to kill us!

(Y/N): He didn't try to-

Ryuko: Don't give me that crap! He threatened to kill me if I didn't take Senketsu off! The only good thing that came out of it was me realising my idiocy! That Senketsu is actually my friend! Not just some uniform!

Mikisugi took a deep breath, sighing in relief as he was released from the anger of Ryuko. Looking up, Mikisugi couldn't help but stare at the two, his gaze softening slightly at seeing the confrontational, angry Ryuko scolding and shouting at (Y/N) while (Y/N) seemed barely phased, his hands in his pockets as he nods instinctively, though obviously wasn't listening along. He only stopped focusing on them when their attention was suddenly on their teacher again.