Stronger than Friends

(3rd Person)

In the lower levels of Honno City, there were the no-star slums that barely passed off as proper living conditions. The streets were constantly dirty, the citizens were fighting and scraping for even the smallest of accomplishments. It was usually the district where you'd find the scummiest and traitorous of the bunch, desperate to escape their harsh reality and join their higher-ups in the upper districts. The setting sun didn't do anything to help with the slums, their appearance looking more like a horror street than a dirty street from the light shining from the setting sun.

Running and jumping across the streets of the slums was one Ryuko Matoi, deep pants leaving her lips and lungs as she found herself starved of the very air to help keep her running. It was impressive enough that she was able to run down the entire block of stairs leading from Honnoji Academy, though her luck was already running its limit as Ryuko gasped, grasping the wall with a hand and shaking her head, mumbling while feeling completely weak, her blood being sucked right out of her body as she grew slightly pale.

Finally, with another pant, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as the fighter collapsed to the ground, her outlandish outfit still on her body for all to see, leaving too much to the imagination as the skimpy clothing only barely covered her assets, doing the bare minimum that every female required. But at the same time, not the same amount as what they wished. With another groan, Ryuko could no longer fight the drowsiness calling for her, shutting her eyes as her body relaxed... unaware of the slight danger that lurked just around her.

???: Hey... she's pretty much naked, heh, some kind of stripper maybe? And she's down and out too!

???: I think we hit the jackpot, boys. Get ready for some fun!

The two young voices cut through the silence, pants and creepy giggles being heard. The shadows of the assaulters show that not one was able to keep their tongue inside their mouth, their desires on full display for the world to see and hear as their eyes travelled dangerously across Ryuko's defenceless body. They were even beginning to lean their hands out, their fingers wiggling dangerously the closer they got to the female's body.

That was until the supposed leader of the group let out a strangled cry, everyone quickly moved their attention to him and saw Mako Mankanshoku clinging to his back, putting the boy into a sleeper hold as the sunlight finally revealed his face and identity, short brown hair that seemed extremely scruffy, sunglasses in said hair while he wore what many consider to be a common thief's outfit.

Mako: Mataro! You were after another poor sucker again, weren't you!? How many times do I have to beat it into your thick skull to not go after people who're just as worst off as us!?

Mataro: Gack! S-sis! G-get off me...!

The strangled cries of the boy were heard, his lackies looking on in both concern and fear of their leader being easily subdued, the red letters as always, appearing around the newly introduced person "Mataro Mankanshoku" the younger brother of Mako. As Mako continued to choke him out, the lackies backed away, only to bump into a solid leg that made them jump, turning defensively with their eyes travelling up.

(Y/N): I get that being curious about girls is a normal thing for younger boys... but seriously?

The lackies let out collective yelps of fear as they scrambled back, gulping as they stared up at the much more intimidating figure of (Y/N) who looked back at Ryuko, humming a bit while nodding, reaching his hand down he... suddenly gave the rear end of Ryuko a light smack, watching it jiggle with a smile.

(Y/N): Very nice.

Mataro: W-what the hell man!? Y-you were just telling us about... not doing that.

(Y/N): I never said you shouldn't, I just asked you 'seriously?'. Besides, as long as you don't go as far as you guys were going, just a friendly tap or smack and it should be good... and she would never let a stranger like me do that while she was awake, got to at least feel it once if I'll never get to feel it.