1

Gaijin's POV

I was lingering around the players hangers, watching them test out vehicles that they were deciding to research before a ripple in the coding appeared. I went to try and deal with the faulty coding before it could cause any further damage to the game.

But then the faulty code had forced me out of the games coding, and now i am currently in an unknown city, in an unknown alleyway.

I looked around myself and found trash, rubble and a few broken shards of glass. However i had also noticed that i had a human body.

Or, at least something that had a very similar look to a human body, my "skin" was far too pale, semi-armored arms with black gloves to accomodate. I also had completely armored legs, however instead of legs i had "landing gear" or at least where they should have been.

I try to bring up the interface to try bring myself back to my "home", however i instead had access to every vehicle the player i was monitoring had in their hands. Noting that down, i continue to search for anything to lead me back, but that ended up being fruitless.

Looking at the shards of glass, i try to get a good look at my face. Glowing red eyes, two red head lights and an emotionless face greet back at me.

That would make blending in even more difficult, if i wasn't including my arms and legs. I had to deal with it either way, not like i had an alternative option available anyway.

Bringing the interface back up, i select the m22 Locust as a temporary mode of transportation, however instead of appearing as the vehicle it self, bits and pieces appeared on me. The gun appeared on my hands, which had to be held with both arms since it was still slightly heavier than expected, the tracks appeared leading my the back of my calves, and to my feet.

The front ends of the tracks would touch the ground, however if i wanted to go faster, i'd need to deploy the entire track, extending them downwards to have further grip.

Interesting.

Just as i was about to drive forwards, my vision was blocked by a red warning sign.

[WARNING, LACK OF FUEL WILL RESULT IN CONTINUOUS INTERNAL DAMAGE]

Ah, best avoid that under any circumstances until i can figure out if i can "respawn".

Bringing the interface back up one last time, i de-activate and look at my currency just in case.

160k SL and 0 GL

It seems like i have what used to be my players left over currency after purchasing the M1 Abrams, i'll have to be careful of what i use until i can gain a consistent source of income.

Because if i can remember, human laws didn't agree with senseless murder, so for now the Ju 288 C will have to wait.

Now that everything seemed to be ready, i began to make my way outside, and then i came to realize something about the whole fuel situation.

It costed fuel because it made moving around Significantly easier, since walking on what is practically stilts is extremely difficult. No proper feet means difficulty walking.

Looking out the alleyway, i could see people walking around, some had animal features but the most notable thing was the gloomy atmosphere. I should find something to hide myself in before i walk around, just in case.

Walking slowly towards the nearby rubble, i search through it to see if there was any cloth to hide myself in, unluckily for me, there were none. I looked towards the garbage but decided against it, even if i did find something to hide myself with, i'd more likely gain attention due to its smell.