Chapter one: the ending of a new begging

A/N ok everyone first in the harem I forgot some people FIRST the Gullwings aka Yuna Rikku and Paine before you'll ask they will be able to switch sizes from the fairy to normal also I am adding Fem Dr Oobleck, Fem Ren (ignore the male Nora),

I am also adding Saphron and Terra Cotta-arc, Nora, Coco, and Velvet NOW just a friendly reminder I haven't seen rwby all the way through so I will end up getting alot of stuff wrong so forgive me ahead of time and I will go off of track alot SO I wish you all a good reading.

DISCLAIMER!: I Letsplayagamecrazy75 do not own RWBY that is owned by rooster teeth and Monty Oum, may he rest in peace, and Kimgdom hearts that is owned by square Enix and Disney the only thing I own is the plot of the story you are reading almost any OC that makes an appearance and the games that I buy from stores/websites

BOLD=yelling or grim,heartless, or nobody talking
Italics=thoughts
Bold italics=Grimm, heartless,nobody thoughts/singing
If you can think of something I could do to represent singing better let me know please
-----------

We zoom in on the Roof of the prestigious school known as Beacon Academy the school where they teach young men and women to be hunters and huntresses

We see three figures sitting down first was a young man with blonde hair wearing some armor with a sword in its sheath on his hip woth a guitar in his hand this is Jaune Arc leader of team JNPR

Sitting next to him was a black haired girl wearing a bow and a Black and white shirt with white pants and amber eyes this is Blake Belladona team member of RWBY

Sitting on the other side of Jaune was a younger Looking female wearing a red hood with a black shirt and skirt combo with silver eye who has red hair woth the tips being highlighted Black this is Ruby Rose leader of team RWBY

Now you may be wondering why are they sitting on the roof of their school? well let's see.

"That has come to take your place" ending the note was none other then ruby who had her eyes closed once she opened them she saw a smile on both Jaunes and Blakes face. "Well thats your song done ruby and Blakes song was finished last week now all thats left is for me to make a song." Stated Jaune who was quiet impressed with Ruby's singing voice but to not get sidetracked he mentally shook his head "aww don't worry Jaune you will find your song soon. For example Blake has been thinking of hers for weeks when you suggested we write songs." Stated ruby in a matter of fact tone. "She's right you know heck Ruby was going to do a small sing but it ended up sounding like a poem so she changed her mind but kept some of it the same." Blake said while grinning at both Ruby and Jaune "hehe yeah but anyways before we head back to our dorms I want you two to promise me something first" after giving a small chuckle Jaune got serious and they knew it because the tone of Jaunes voice said that this wasn't time for games. "What is it Jaune? You have never been this serious ever." Asked Ruby with Blake nodding her head in agreement. "Ruby Blake i want you to promise that if something happenes to me either Me getting expelled or worse killed (A/N If you can tell me where I got that quote from shout out to you) I want you to promise that you will continue to go on because I have a feeling that something big might happen." Stated Jaune with both Ruby and Blake becoming shocked "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU MIGHT BE EXPELLED WHY WOULD YOU BE  EXPELLED!?!?" shouted both Blake and Ruby at the same time giving Jaune a look of worry. "Well I have a gut feeling that something bad might happen soon. You know how almost everyone is hating my because cardick reviled my transcripts?" Jaune stated then asked them showing how instead of being a lovable goofball that the feel in love with hes being serious here. Receiving a nod from them both Jaune continued on "well 8 did a little digging his father is on the council so he could get in contact wit hi-" before he could finish the intercom came to live and the person said over it "Will Mr. Jaune please come to professor Ozpins office i repeat will Mr. Jaune please come to professor Ozpins office? Thank you." After hearing the announcement jaune frowned because instead of being call mister Arc he was called mister Jaune and that only meant one thing. "So he went and did it my father disowned me." Jaune stated in a depressed tone. Ruby and Blake both stared in worry for Jaune. "Jaune what are you going to do now especially since this might be what you were talking about?" Jaune was silent for a moment then took his weapon off of his hip and with a determined look on his face Jaune replied with confidence " Whatever happens promise me you will continue on no matter what. You will fight until you last breath to protect thies who need to be protected. And keep this name in mind and when time comes you will know what it means. The name is Lucis Caelum and you will have to say "We swear upon our lives to serve him" and you will have a choice between infernian or glacian so you will have to choose one while the other goes to the whomever BUT if I am expelled like I think I might be I want you two to know that you will always have a place in my heart." After telling them that Jaune gave them both a kiss on the forehead.

SMALL TIME SKIP

We see Jaune in the elevator messing with Crocea Mors knowing that today would be the last time he sees or is holding it as the elevator came to a stop we see both professor Gynda Goodwitch and Professor Ozpin both with somewhat sad faces. "Thank you for coming Haune please have a seat." Instructed Ozpin who sounded like he was holding both tears and anger at the same time. "Would you like something to drink before we start Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or anything?" Glynda asked showing a hint of worry in her voice. "No thank you Professor. So I have a hunch but I will ask anyway. Why was I called here sir?" Skipping pass the pleasantries Jaune asked the big question that he had the feeling he knew the answer to. "Well Jaune I have two reasons that I called you here the first one is I was contacted by your father and...he disowned you from the Arc family so I will need Crocea Mors to send it back to the Arc Family and then the other bad news is I'm sorry but by order of the council I have to banish you from Vale and you are here by expelled from Beacon. I'm really sorry Jaune." Stated Ozpin  Giving Jaune a remorseful smile. "That's alright sir I understand perfectly." Jaune said woth a hint of sadness in his voice while handing over Crocea Mors in it sheath mode. "Um Jaune I have something to ask you." Stated Ozpin woth a hint of nervousness in his voice. "What up Prof- um Mr.Ozpin?" Asked Jaune having to catch himself since he was no long a student there. Ozpin then said something that shocked Jaune " So you should know I always thought of you as a son and if you would like I can adopt you as my own." Jaune being shocked just kept on staring at Ozpin thinking that this was some sort of jock and then when Ozpin asked "well?" Jaune knew that he was serious and then replied "I would love to be you son...father."

A/N OKAY GUYS THATS THAT sorry for the long wait one this chapter been busy with some stuff but now I'm back and I am going to make an update secluded for my stories ALSO note I will be making this a crossover with Final Fantasy 15 which will be explained in the next chapter ALSO if yes or no should I add Ilia into the harem or just make her see Jaune AKA Axel as a older Brother figure? For those who don't know this is Ilia

BUT for now if you have any any concerns with what I have well don't hate either the writer or story don't like don't read but anywho this is LPGC and ill see you'll in the next update