2

II

3 weeks later
Yn pov
(It's been three weeks and i haven't seen Taehyung after that day and honestly i want to see him but can't and even i came home that day with a pale look so yeonjun asked me what happen but i didn't told him anything in these day and i even started to become cold so don't talk much these days)
In Evening
After I came home I saw yeonjun standing at the door with a glass of water
Yeonjun: Welcome my sweet little sister!
(He said as I was bit confused as I asked) Yn: Where is mom and dad??
Yeonjun: Ohh actually mom and dad has gone out for some work and as I have weekends me and my sister are gonna enjoy today..!! (I said in excitement)
Yn: ohh ok (I said a little low)

Yeonjun pov
I was trying to make her happy and I even take a week leave to spent time with her but as I was trying it was looking like it's not affecting her so I asked her actually with a little serious tone because I don't like to see her sad and cold
Yeonjun: Yn tell me what happen I am look for 3 weeks you are pale and sad tell me please...
Yn: it's just.....junkook
(Saying that I burst out crying)
Yeonjun pov
(After saying junkook she started crying hard as I hug her to comfort her)
Yeonjun: What!! Junkook did he do something to you, are you ok??
Yn pov
(Saying that he started checking if something to me)
Yn: No oppa I am fine he did nothing to me.. (I smiled with tears)
Yeonjun:Then what?.. You are free to tell me yn.. Hmm

Yn pov
Like this I started to talk about what happen that day with me,tae and junkook as he also know Taehyung they have met maybe 2 or 3 time
Yeonjun: But why you went to rooftop with junkook and taehyung is
right to stay angry on you..
Yn: I know but he said I am characterless low, cheap and want another m-man to satisfy myself.. (I said again crying remembering that moment)

Yeonjun pov
(After hearing yn I was boiling in anger that hiw can his own boyfriend whom she love with her whole heart can say this type of things to her I can understand after seeing yn this close to junkook taehyung was angry but what he said to her was totally wrong atleast he should apologize but I think he was wrong choice for yn. I was also feeling sad for yn that she keep this much hurting things to herself and not even told me and the thing which trigger yn is someone talking about her character or saying her characterless)

Yn: b-but oppa you know after they both were fight taehyung goes from there being a-angry but junkook came to me and said "Hey...yn", "Everything is fine now stop crying be a good girl"
Yeonjun:hmm that's good he didn't hurt you right!
(I nodded my head as no and said)

Yn: But you know I was feeling safe around him I was feeling good when talk to me softly..
Yeonjun: Seems like I have to say thank you to junkook for making my sister happy!!

(I giggles as the sound from my stomach came)
Yeonjun: looks like some is hungry who want a delicious food made by me!!
Yn:does it taste bad hyung? (I asked teasing him)
Yeonjun: don't underestimate the power of a brother!

(Talking being happy and giggling went went to kichen and had our dinner)

11:00 pm
Yn pov
(I was going in my room to sleep as my brother jump into my room and said)

Yeonjun: Today I am gonna sleep with you yn!!
Yn: Why??
Yeonjun: Can't I sleep with you??
Yn: Aniyo~you can
Yeonju: ok so let me !!
Yn: Fine

01:00 am
Author pov
It's midnight yn and yeonjun are sleeping as he was requesting yn so much so yn said fine to sleep with me and he is sleeping while hugging me

Yn pov
(I was sleeping as I feel thirsty so I went to kitchen to drink water as I can back to the room I saw someone's shadow from window, I was a little scared so I went to window to close it and I went back to sleep)
Few moment later
(As I again went back to sleep after few moments the wide open but I didn't dare to open eyes as I hug hyung tightly as he was already hugging me I heard foot steps coming closer to me so I decided to open the eyes, I open my eyes and sit on bed it was dark so I didn't saw the face but I was ready to shout)

Yn:AHH-
(he put his hands on my mouth)
??: shhh babygirl... calm down!
(The voice was little familiar to me I was thinking he drag me outside the room)
Yn: Who the hell are you-
"Taehyung"
Yn: What are you doing here??
Taehyung: what type of question is this??... I came here to meet you!
Yn: Go from here I don't wanna meet you please leave...

(He suddenly hold my shoulder a little tight, I was feeling pain but didn't said anything as I can feel guilt the way he was talking)

Taehyung: yn listen to me i-
(a punch landed on his face when I look back I saw a furious oppa ready to kill him)
Yeonjun: WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?? HUH??
CAN'T YOU SEE SHE WAS FEELING PAIN THE WAY YOU WERE HOLDING HER!!!
Taehyung: yn you could have told m-
Yeonjun: Sometimes you have to feel what the person in front of you is feeling!! GOT THAT?
Yeonjun: yn are you ok??
Yn: yeah oppa I am fine
(I smiled)
Yeonjun: hmm good... (Then he looked at taehyung and said)and.. You get lost!!
Taehyung: but yn I want to talk to you
Yeonjun: but she don't want to!!
Taehyung: yn....
(He looked at me with tears in his eyes)

(I turned around and said)
Yn: Go from here taehyung... It's all over now!
Taehyung: yn I am sorry please
Yeonjun: YOU SHOULD BE NOW GET LOST!!
(As he open the door and kicked him out while he was looking at me with sorry in his eyes I was also feeling sad but I didn't said anything)

2 days later
*In college*
Taehyung: yn...
(he smiled looking at me)
Yn pov
(I ignored him and went from there I am ignoring him from that day but he is trying his best)

Evening
Yeonjun: yn we are going for a picnic!!!
Yn: Wow! With whom?
Yeonjun: Someone special

I smiled not knowing anything

---------------------------------------------------------------
Pls vote if you like the book it's saddening seeing people reading and saving it but not giving the vote i am not requesting but sometimes that hit hard..

If it seems to long for you to read or some other kind of problem or mistake you have find out do comment and let me know as english is not my mother language so i am not so good and also it's my first ff series so do comment )

Thank you guyss love you