3

PSYCHIC LOVE

Yeonjun: With someone special
Yn: ohh ok!!

The next day
*In college*
Yn pov
(As I entered in the college I meet Lisa and jennie unnie talking so I went to them)
Yn: heyy guy what's up??
Lisa: Nice... how about you??
Yn: j am fine... Lisa hello welcome to earth!!
(I said as we laugh and Lisa looked at us with a weird face)
Yn: ok sorry.. But where were you lost??
Lisa: o-ohh nothing I am fine
Jennie: yn you remember we have a graduation party day after tomorrow
Yn: oh- y-yeah
(I said as I smiled awkwardly)
Jennie: hmm so you don't remember it
Yn: yeah actually sorry..
Lisa: it will be headache!!
Yn: why it's nice actually..
Jennie: but we have to find patner... Who ever will be coming there should be with patner!!
Yn: WHAT?!?... I was planning to come shit!!

Author pov
(Taehyung, Jennie unnie and Lisa are graduating and they all have to find partners because there is a rule you can't be partner with senior and you will have color code)

Lisa: what's your colour code??
Jennie: Blue
Lisa: Red
Yn: "Black"

*On the other hand*

Junkook: "Black"
(His friends asked him what colour code he will wear in the graduation party as he love black he choose black on the other hand you also choose black)

Yn pov
(I was walking through the hallway towards my next class and i was alone because everybody left before me and eunwoo was waiting for me but i said him to leave. The hallway was all empty, I was walking faster as I bump into someone and landed on his hard chest as soon as I looked at the person it was junkook again we meet again that happen that i don't want to happen)

Yn: junkook...
(I said his name like whisper but he was looked at me with a different eyes he was looking straight into my eyes then his eyes travel down towards my lips and he slowly started to lean in)
Junkook: y-yn..
(And he fainted)

Yn pov
I thought he is going to kiss me so i closed my eyes ready for the next moment but when I didn't feel anything I opeded my eyes and saw junkook lying unconscious I stare for few minutes as soon as I relised i wided my eyes, i pat his cheek hopeing he wake up but nothing happen then I ran to get some help)
Yn: h-help..
Eunwoo pov
I was walking through hallway as yn didn't came so I came to find her, I saw her running towards me hurriedly she stop in front of me catching breath)
Yn:help please
Eunwoo: What happen are u ok?
(Yn nodded her head as no)
Yn: h-help j-junkook
(Saying that i fall in knees as tears started coming from my eyes I don't know why am I feel like I know him from a long time that I don't want to lose him I was feeling like I love him)
Eunwoo: yn.. junkook, what happen to him tell me where is he
(I pointed my finger towards that direction as we ran there)

Eunwoo pov
(I never saw yn this much worried for someone and now she is worried like hell for someone she never liked that's junkook)

Yn pov
(I don't know why I was getting this much worried for junkook but now the thing is we need to take him hospital)