《 Chapter III 》

A/N: Starting from this chapter. Hades will now be known as Soren.

__________________

Going back to the area where Soren created a bloodshed. Armed men in black suits appear one after another and was shocked from their discovery.

"Whoever done this is quite skillful." Stated the man who's checking one of the bodies as he casually take out the dagger that Soren used and looked at the stab on their chest.

"I agree with you. That person created such clean stabs through these men's chest that it even pierce in the middle of the heart perfectly. One stab equals to instant death." The other one next to the man nodded as he acknowledge the person's skills instead of fearing it.

All these mens are actually not part of an ordinary group nor they are the puppets of the government as all of them are working under a powerful group of a certain mafia organization so seeing this kind of thing is not threatening to them but instead boost their excitement.

Such a powerful killer!

As each people on the area have their own worlds. A figure of a man along with another one behind him not far away appeared as it slowly ascends to the middle.

The light of the moon became it's source of light as it lighten ups the person's surrounding.

As he moved forward, his masculine body figure and strong facial can now be clearly seen.

Unlike other mafia bosses who's overall appearance is ugly or atleast average. The man is different as his whole body screams perfection.

Wearing a neat black suit that hugged his whole body, showing a broad shoulder and without even taking off the clothes, one can see how much muscles were perfectly sculpted.

His black charcoal hair was perfectly slicked back as his deep blue eyes were emitting a cold look which made the surrounding people stiffen and stand straight.

"Report." He spoke with his deep baritone voice with coldness which was quickly replied by one of the men in black who acts as the head.

"Boss, we have confirmed that the dead bodies were indeed those people who are doing illegal transactions in our territory. We have also noticed that two of the seven men's pants were open and their private parts were... ehem... cut mercilessly." The man said as he remembered the two bodies. Such things were quite terrifying.

Hearing the report, He just nodded his head and signaled the person next to him to take in-charge.

With just a glance, The man understood and bowed his head as a sign that he will follow his orders.

As his right-hand man was busy investigating. The man was currently confused but the expression he is making is still cold as ice.

He doesn't know why but he kept smelling a subtle fragrance from the beginning but instead of disliking it. He find it very pleasing and craved for more. It's like he is addicted to it that he wants to know where the scent came from.

He looked at the tent that was owned by the dead bodies and started to walk to it.

When he was already inside. The scent became less subtle that he was able to smell the fragrance clearly.

The man's lips curved a little.

'Interesting.'

_________________

Once the sun rises. Soren went back to walking as he wants to get out from his woods fast.

Even in his previous life. Soren is a clean and neat person that he cannot stand being sticky especially that he just killed a bunch of holligans and all he did was wipe the blood.

Thinking about this. His frowned and walked even faster to the point that it seems like he is running.

It has been 30 minutes and he still didn't see any roads which is making him even more annoyed than he already was.

Even though he doesn't really know where he's currently at but like what he have always done in the past whenever he is lost, he always used his instincts which was always right.

And as expected. After 15 minutes which will take another 30 minutes if he just walked. He finally see a road which made his face brighten.

Once he was already at the sideroad. He noticed that the woods is just near the city which made him even more satisfied.

He waited for a few more minutes and finally found a cab. He quickly went inside and gave the driver the address to his home.

Almost an hour later, he was finally at his destination and paid the driver then get off the cab.

It is a good thing that those dead holligans had money on their side or else, he will surely take almost 5 hours before he can arrive at the address.

Looking at the house infront of him. He can't help but sigh as he was amazed by the huge white modern house infront of him.

'The previous person must have been a young master or something. The house is huge!'

Since it has not been 24 hours when he occupied the body, he really didn't know anything aside from the three details that was written on the paper he had in his pocket.

He walked at the huge gate and type the password on the side. Even without the memories, it seems that there are things that the body remembers well which is quite useful for Soren.

*Ding

Once the gate was opened. He went inside the huge house and upon entering the house. His whole body froze.

He could not believe what he was currently seeing right now as he wasn't expecting it to be this way at all...

He lower his head and his whole body is shaking. After a few seconds of soren being on that kind of position. He suddenly shouted in frustration.

"What the f*ck is this?! Is this some kind of trashbin or garbage dumpsters?!" He exclaimed as he looked around the whole room.

Unlike the majestic look on the outside of the house, the inside is literally the pits of hell for the poor guy.

Is this the famous saying 'don't judge a book by it's cover'?

Despite having a hard time to take in such a blow. Soren walked slowly on the small path that is now piled with garbage bags.

'W-well... Maybe it's just on the front since the whole house is big, there's no way it's that dirty on the further inside'

That's what he thought until he find out that everything he hoped for is all but a sweet fantasy. Almost every nook of the house is full of garbage and some parts have some heavy dust as if they have never been cleaned at all.

Even the kitchen was packed with junks and lots of food packs.

Soren sighed helplessly and closed his eyes at the same time. Once he opened his eyes, a glint of annoyance can be seen in his mint green eyes.

" No way in hell am i living on this kind of sh*t!" Soren again let out his frustration.

And with that. Hades a.k.a Soren start his new life by cleaning. What a nice way to welcome a neat freak.

To be Continued...