《Chapter V》

Soren stared in the air for almost a minute and later, his eyes changed into a very sharp and serious look as if thinking about something important.

For some reason, he felt like something was out of the ordinary once he had received the memories of the previous owner.

First, why would his parents send him a huge sum of money, one week before they had a plane accident. Unless they had already anticipated it to happen all along.

Second, why would someone kidnap and torture him to death when he had fought no one upon checking the previous memories.

And lastly, How can the body changed when he replaced the soul? In some cases, changing of secondary gender is not impossible but it is quite rare. It can be possible if a child's parents were of different secondary genders and not the same since it might be due to the person being a late bloomer. In Soren's case, there's no possible way for him to changed into an omega especially that both his parents were betas, Unless...

He slowly stand up, enduring the pain due to a headache and went to the computer that is just on the side of the bed.

He opened the computer an input alot of codes. Following the memories as a guide.

Soren admits that the previous owner's skills for computer is really amazing that he even used various codes in order for his computer data to be opened. No wonder the person incharge of kidnapping him was unable to get a hold to his house and computer.

Upon opening the computer. Soren quickly went to the images and found various pictures of his parents and him. At first, you will find every picture having a wonderful day which made soren's heart thump in joy, knowing that it is the previous owner's emotion.

After a minute. He felt that something came out of him which meant that the last soul in his body was slowly leaving.

'I understand. May you rest well.' He wished and smiled, knowing that the previous owner is now asking and letting him live his life to the fullest - that was the former 'Soren' wants for him, in short, his wish.

Once the last soul has vanished completely. Soren opened his eyes and a glint of coldness were emitted.

Now that he understand that something fishy is really happening, he had decided to atleast find out the reason on why this kind of situation was thrown to the previous owner. Before he got transmigrated, he did hoped to live a normal life but now, he changed his mind. He will live his life once everything has been resolved.

Soren knows that the people who are after his life will come back again once they had known that he had escaped death and he is not willing to back out at all.

"Just try and mess with me. I'll surely make all of your lives a living hell." He said as a hint of madness flashed in his eyes but dissappeared quickly.

Going back to his business, he looked at the image of a family photo in the monitor and just by looking. One can clearly tell that they looked like a family if they only focus on the atmosphere but if it's more focused on their faces. Alot of differences can be seen.

The three of them have the same hair color but both his parent's hair were dirty blonde while Soren's hair was more of a much lighter blonde color.

He had also noticed that their eye color were all far different and neither one of them match the minty green Soren has. Neither did their face matched Soren's feature which made it suspicious.

Knowing this type of situation. Soren is only half percent sure that the two were not his biological parents. He cannot be judgemental during this serious situation but even if he wanted to do a dna test, the other party were already deceased and passed on many years ago.

Sighing, he leaned his head on his palm and looked at the monitor.

Suddenly, an idea popped into his mind and smirked. The past memories did stated that someone dared to hack into his computer so why not do the same to them? He might also find out who the fuck is hunting him down.

He stretched his hands and fingers first before he type and input codes in an alarming speed. As a professional Killer, Aside from mastering martial arts and weaponary. He had also mastered hacking through very secured places and stole files or either delete them.

After a few more minutes of encoding. He had already found the location of the person who dares to hack into his computer.

"Gotcha!" Soren grin and started doing his harmless prank.

______________________

"Fuck! What the hell is going on?!"

"Who the heck did this?! Shit! All of the datas and files were deleted!"

"W-what do we do! If the boss finds out--" Before the person can finish his sentence. An arrogant voice was heard in their headquarter basement.

An ugly looking man that was wrapped with jewelries such as a golden chain and rings was arrogantly lifting his face to show off.

"Hey there you fools. Better work faster especially that our clients were a bigshot. They might give you jewelries such as mine that is, if you morons do a good job." He said as he hugged a petite woman who is a prostitute on her waist.

The people who are mostly looking at the  man with jealousy and envy was now looking at him with panic in their eyes which made him frown, making him even more uglier.

"What the fuck are you lookin' at?!" He angrily stated which made the people flinched and gulped.

"B-boss... Someone hacked into our system and successfully entered our defense..." Someone dared to say the situation which made the man's face frown even more.

"Then quickly do something about that intruder!!" He exclaimed, clearly nervous as his face was sweating tons.

'Shit! I cannot let the intruder get all the data or else, I'll b--'

"B-boss --"

"WHAT?!" He shouted in anger as veins started to pop out from his forehead. The person who interrupted his thoughts gulped but still voiced out their situation and the next sentence made the man pale and sweat even more.

"All.... all of the data and files were completely stolen and deleted on our system.."

With those words. He knew that he will be over sooner or later. He shoved the women that he is clinging into aside and quickly went to the fools.

"DID YOU CHECK ALL OF THEM?! DID YOU CHEC--" He paused on his tracks and his eyes widens at the direction of the monitor as his whole body shivers just from reading the 'gift' provided by the intruder. He is now sure that he'll either be crippled or dead.

'May you have a pleasant journey to hell.'

Soren smiled as he stretched his arms again and input another set of codes before shutting the computer down.

Just by deleting the files and data. Soren was able to indirectly kill people. It sure is a harmless prank indeed...

To be Continued...