S2 part 5

A/N- Don't report just skip or don't read if you don't want to

Warning: Swearing and touch!ng

You couldn't help but smash your lips onto his as he does the exact same. As you kiss you can feel his tongue exploded in you mouth as he twists his tongue in you mouth. You felt your heart and eyes explode as Peter twists his tongue with yours. But you didn't lie you loved it.

I mean you've had a crush on Peter since the first time you saw him, those big brown eyes, his fluffy brown hair and his quirky, yet sweet and funny personality seemed to make you fantasize and dream about him.

Peter pulls away to catch his breath as he looks at you sweetly. As he looks at me I am lost of words by the sight of perfection.

I start stuttering as words eventually slip out of my trembling mouth

I think I love you

I say as I breath heavily

Peter does nothing but smile at me as he lights up, before I'm able to get a chance to talk again he slams his lips onto mine causing me to stumble a bit as he catches me. I run my hands through his hair as he lifts my thighs implying that he wants me to jump up.

I jump up as I'm able to feel him member poking through my shorts. I moan as he places me on the bed without breaking the kiss. He stops kissing me as his hands trail from my waist up to my face.

You're so beautiful

He says as he looks at me tenderly as he puts a strand of my hair behind my ear. He moves my hair to one side as he starts sucking my neck as his hair hits my jawline.

I begin to moan as he keeps on sucking my neck certainly leaving a few marks, soon after before hitting my weak spot.

P-Peter

I stutter as I choke on my own breath

He does nothing but giggle into your neck as you moan even more until you can't take it anymore and he pulls away.

Sh!t P-Peter

You say heavily as he pulls away and smirks at you.

You like that don't you

He says with a devilish grin on his face

I do very much so, but is that all you got

You say smirking evilly

And with that said Peter pulls down you shorts as you look at him surprised but certainly turned on. You start to trail you hand up his chest as you start unbuttoning his shirt.

A-Are you sure you wa-want to do this, I mean I ha-have no experience with..... Um well this

You giggle as Peter just looks at you shocked and confused.

Why are....why are you smiling

he says confused.

Here Parker let me tell you a secret

You wispher in his ear as he crouches down to hear what you need to say

I'm a virgin(you say whispering)

You say as he looks confused but definitely better.

You're a virgin?!

Y-yeh

you say putting your head your head down as he lifts your chin up with his index and middle finger

Well then we'll be eachother's first

He says in a raspy voice as you light up.

1hr later

You and Peter are fully striped apart from your bottoms. You have a huge trail of hickeys on you neck down to your chest (a bit like this on the neck ofc):

Peter stops kissing your neck as you he grabs you left breast as you gasp slightly at the strong and sudden grip of it, he start massaging the tip as you moan

F-F*ck, ahhh!

You say leaning your head back as he just smirks proudly. Peter stops as he bring his head back up as you steady your breath.

My turn

You say as a devilish grin forms on your lips.

You pull yourself up as moves off of you. You straddle him as his hands grip on your upper thighs. You hear his moans as you begin sucking his neck leaving marks until you hit his spot.

Y/-Y/n

He says as he moans loudly and scratches your back gently.

You smile as he swiftly moves his hands up and grabs your 🍑 as you jolt forward and giggle a little that is until you hear footsteps and voices.

What the hell kid

Steve says as him, Wanda and Natasha stand besides him as Nat smirks at you.

You jump as Peter throws the blanket on top of the both of you so you're not exposed.