S2 part 48

Peter runs to the bathroom as I followed behind him giggling by his excitement. As soon as we get in he takes his shirt of reveling his well kept and toned abs.

You can't help but stare at the site of perfection right in front of you, you run up to Peter and reach to kiss him while his hands Reata on your 🍑 making him push you forward. You feel his member as it pierces thorough your legs and rests just below you iykyk.

Unzip me

You say, and with no hesitation Peter unzips your dress reveling your cherry red lingerie. Peter stops and stares at you as you feel his eyes trace down every part of your body.

Fvck me, right here, right now

I whisper in his ear

With no hesitation at all Peter begin sucking my neck as he gets lower evey time, until he hits the spot.

Oh Peter, that feels so good
Moaning out loud Peter sticks one finger in my panties and searches for my c_i_. After seconds of searching he finds it and starts.... me.

Ah omg Peter

He starts going faster and faster as he sticks another finger in while squeezing my b__bs. He takes my left b__b and sucks it.

Baby I'm about to c_m

Just a few more seconds baby girl.

He says with a raspy voice.

He starts going what seems like max speed until all my fluid has been released re removes his fingers from inside me and takes it in his mouth.

I stand there with my head rolled back and take heavy breaths trying to control my breathing.

I kiss Peter again and this time I place my hand on his d_ck, he starts moaning in-between the kiss as I smirk proudly.

Fvck me, right now

He says seductively

He sits down on the toilet seat without breaking the kiss, is start to unclip my bra as he starts to pull down my panties until I'm fully striped.

He then starts to take off his trousers and pants as he put the cond_m on. He pulls me on top of him as he lines his member with my  entrance.

He looks at me reassuringly as he starts to enter his member inside me. I nod at him as he sticks his di_k inside me.

He holds my waist as he looks at me, his eyes filled with adoration and love. His pace starts off slow until we're full comfortable to go faster.

We go faster as I start moaning, as he takes my left b__b in his mouth and massages the right one.

Fvck, Peter I'm about to c_m

Me too baby, me too

He starts to go faster and faster, until we're both covered in eachother's fluid. I get up from his lap, scruffing up his hair as I start to turn in the shower to get cleaned up, and not long after he follows.