ONE ::

"ARE YOU READY for the cameras?" a blonde lady asked kaylee, she was currently being mic'ed up for the 'wired auto complete interview' because she had gotten a lot more famous ever since the new season of stranger things came out.

"yea i am!" kaylee smiled, finally having her mic fully adjusted and sat nicely on her back, sure kaylee was nervous but it wasn't like it was her first interview ever, she had done small ones for stuck in the middle, but other than that, this was a well know channel for interviews.

the camera showed the red light, signalling that the camera was on, and kaylee smiled, trying her best to be camera ready. she was just about ready to shit her pants right then and their.

the girl smiled. before introducing herself, "hi i'm kaylee brown and i'm here to do the autocomplete interview!",

she introduced before picking up a board that was thrown at her, her missing it completely, covering it up with a quick awkward laugh before continuing on with what she was doing before,

the questions went by smoothly until one caught kaylee's eye, she fixed her posture slightly before reading the start of the question.

"is kaylee brown dating malachi barton?" she read out the question after ripping the small white paper off, before slightly laughing and answering.

"no! i'm not dating malachi barton, he's a close friend of mine ever since stuck in the middle, yet i wouldn't even call it that because we haven't talked in many years, except for small interactions, of course." she explained, smiling.

the interview was shortly finished after and kaylee got up from the small white stool under her, walking back to a small couch in the autocomplete warehouse.

she scrolled through her social media, after ordering her uber of course. it had been quite a moment since the girl had fully posted on her main instagram, so she clicked the small grid bottom and decided to do so.

••

..

kayleebrownoffical told me that you wasn't a freak , don't believe u💭💭

liked by tristanpravong, onwardwanna, and 910,722 others!

comments::

tristanpravong
mason won't stop talking abt u
^ hi to you too..
^ masonthamesoffical
tristan why u gotta out me like that

ihrtkayleebrown
I love you what
^ awe I love you!!!

madelinemcgraw
pretty girl
^ no cus why u talking about urself

user2
i js wanna freak YOUUUU 
^ mood
••
kaylee giggled at the interaction of tristan on her post, the boy was always trying his hardest to be match maker, with anyone really.

however, kaylee didn't think he was achieving very well, because almost every pair he tried to get together would end up hating eachother, or never speaking again.

but of course that wasn't tristan's fault, people are just weird.

the girl smiled at her phone one last time before putting it in her pocket, getting up to her uber.

she smiled at the assistant before mumbling a goodbye.

and climbing into her uber, off to her home, which would soon be used for a certain cast of her's to sleep in.

TAY SPEAKS!!
first rewritten chapt what do we think😓