EIGHT ::

INSTAGRAM LIVE, IRL♡︎

INSTAGRAM LIVE, IRL
♡︎

THE LIVE was started thousands of fans joining every second.

"Hey everybody!" Miguel said to the phone placed in front of him.

Madeline went up to the phone to turn q&a on because she thought it would add a purpose to the live.

Questions flooded in as soon as Madeline turned it on.

Kaylee was currently not in the room considering she was grabbing snacks for the rest of the group.

That's when a question came into the q&a that Brady read off.

"Does Mason like Kaylee?" The question was put onto the screen.

"No, guys. I don't not like Kaylee. She and I are just best-friends." Mason replied a slight blush crawling up his cheeks.

"Yea, dont like her YET." Brady said making the word 'yet' very obvious in his sentence.

"Seriously, shut up Brady."

Tristan then left the room to go do god knows what and came back shortly after.

"Hey man what we're you doing?" Jacob asked Tristan.

"Just helping Kaylee grab a bowl cause she's a short mother ducker" Tristan replied to Jacob's question.

"Did you just said ducker instead of fucker?" Brady asked the boy sitting beside him.

"Yeah, did you forget that there was a child like.. right beside you?" Brady looked to his left and saw Madeline, "Sorry, Maddy it just slipped out." Brady quickly apologized.

Tristan got back up again and went over to Jacob showing him a picture he had of himself as a baby.

Mason was currently sitting by the phone on the floor reading the comments.

Mason looked into the camera and saw behind him a struggling Kaylee.

He quickly got up out of his spot and went to grab some bowls too help Kaylee out.

Brady 'oooed' and everyone started laughing, that was until Kaylee threw a M&M straight at Bradys forehead hitting him perfectly in the centre.

"Shut up, Brady." Kaylee said in an annoyed tone.

"What was that for? But seriously, you've got aim woman." Mason gave Brady a weird look.