ELEVEN ::

♡︎

♡︎

IRL

(just to let you guys be aware, this chapter does have a fight so their is some plot....)

WARNINGS OF SLIGHT PHYSICAL
HITTING ⚠️ AND VERBAL ABUSE ⚠️⚠️

KAYLEE woke up the next morning to a very large bang coming from downstairs, Kaylee quickly jumped up from her bed and made her way downstairs to see what had just happened.

Kaylee found her mom had slammed the remote harshly across the ground, luckily it only had woken Kaylee up. "Ma, what the frick? Why did you just throw that remote." Kaylee said to her mom, she didn't want to swear in front of her.

"One of your little shithead friends left a mess last night, that's exactly what I said not to do." Yet Kaylees' mom didn't seem to care that she had just sworn, quite loudly.

"Ma! Keep it down, don't create a scene in front of my friends, please." Kaylee said quickly back to her mom after she heard some sort of shuffling upstaris, yet her mom didn't care and continued on.

"I do not care. You do not leaving a fucking mess for me to pick up after you. You're not five!" Kaylees' mom slurred back at her, Kaylee shushed her once again, yet she knew that her mom woke someone up because she heard talking upstairs, that was also when Kaylee noticed her mom walking, yet completely wobbly and not she almost fell.

"Ma, are you.. drunk?" Kaylee asked her tone full worry. "Nooo" Kaylees' mom slurred, that's when Kaylee knew she was in fact drunk. "Mom.. seriously?! It's literally 8am." Kaylee was now mad. "Shut up, you're not my mom." Kaylees' mom was infact acting like a five year old now.

"Ma, This isn't healthy! You know that!" Kaylee said to her mom quickly she was worried again because her mom had fallen over, not hard yet it still happened. "Shut up brat." Kaylees' mom said steadying herself up again, Kaylee frowned, she hated her mom when she was drunk, she was always so rude.

"Ma, I won't shut up, you're an alcoholic-" Kaylee was quickly shut up by a slap to a face by her one and only mom.

"You shut that mouth, and leave me alone." Kaylees' mom said limping over to the front door, leaving. Probably going to take a walk or some shit. Kaylee felt the pain on her side of her cheek, she let out a few cries going to sit on the couch, put her knees up to her face and shoved her head into her knees, crying.

That was until she heard someone topple down the staris, 'shit. I really hope they didn't hear any of that.' It was Tristan, yet she didn't assume anything of it, until she heard the same person practically sprint back upstairs into another room.

About 2 or so minutes later a certain someone ran down the stairs almost tripping over his own feet to get over to Kaylee.

Once Mason, had made his way over to Kaylee he saw her state and he frowned for the girl as he heard her sobs.

Mason quickly made his way over to her sitting beside her, lifting her head up with his fingers. "Kay.. Hey.. what's wrong?" Mason asked the girl who had tear stained cheeks and a hand mark across the right side of her face.

"My mom.." Kaylee chocked out in between sobs lauching herself onto Mason continuing to cry into his sweater, which she had a quite tight grip on.

"What did she do?" Mason asked the poor state of a girl. "She got..mad at me and.. then slapped me" Her voice cracked which made Masons' heart fill with pure sadness. "She's an asshole, im so fucking sorry Kaylee." Mason said in an attempt to comfort the girl as he softly played with the tips of her hair.

"It's not your fault, mase.. she's just a bitch, she was also drunk at 8 in the fucking morning." Kaylee replied still sad, yet also angry. Mason lifted the girl's head once more and looked into her glossy eyes, "100%, that's a shitty mom." Mason said to the girl now cuddled up to him. Still letting out small sobs here and there.

"Did Tristan get you to come down..?" Kaylee asked the boy in front of her. "Yeah.. he basically stormed in my room once he found out you were crying which made me worry which made me basically trip on my own two feet to come down here, everyone else is still asleep.." Mason explained which made the girl leave a small smile.. he cared.

"Can we maybe not tell everyone when they get up..?" Kaylee asked the boy another question. "Yeah of course." Mason said softly to the girl in front of him which let her finally put on a small smile hugging Masons' waist tighter than she already was.

He was falling for her.. hard.

She was falling for him.. hard.

TAY SPEAKS !

okay fuck it nah I ain't discontinuing. But like like like

i will not be updating every single day like I did before.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7K VIEWS WHAT???

ily guys sm.

im listening to where's my mind by the pixies rn and that shi gives me such slay vibes 😔🙏

INTRODUCING MY TIKTOK ACCOUNT...

yes my face is on it but idc 😍, ily guys!! If your from my book and follow me make sure to comment on one of my videos so I know who u are!!

edits::