𝙜𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣

"Don't touch me

"Don't touch me."

The instant (Y/N) walked into class, she repeated the daily anthem, dedicated purely for the handsy gang of which, the expectant periwinkle head was a devoted member.

"Awww," Hado Nejire deflated, her arms outstretched from her failed hugging attempt.

One of the girlies redirected the wasted female's affection to herself and Sunny walked past their dramatic scene of wounded lovers.

"(Y/N)-chaaaaan~! Are those the quizzes!?"

"About time."

"Thought Snipe Sensei made a pillow out of them."

"Sunny~! I'll be busy on Monday."

"Fingers crossed, I nailed it this time."

"Bruh, stop talking in my face."

"(Y/N)-chan looks as radiant as ever."

"Sunny is shining down on us!"

A plethora of comments, requests, complaints and nonsense took place. All (Y/N) did in return was navigate the desks with vague answers while her eyes remained glued to the names on paper.

One by one, papers were passed until she reached the desk of the shiest student in class.

"Amajiki," Sunny called, careful with the pitch and friendliness of her tone.

The incident from earlier is probably replaying with high quality in Suneater's head.

Because it was in her head.

"Y-yes!?" the dark haired boy answered with a flinch. His face hidden behind a book, the only thing clearly visible is his messy hair and reddened, pointy ears.

Can Sunny ask if her butt looked good?

Or would he melt in a puddle from an overheated body?

Truth be told, those reddened cheeks on his pale skin and dark hair make him look attractive enough to tease. But she'll be merciful since he saved her ass.

Or saw it.

Sparing the boy any further trauma, Sunny placed his graded work on the empty space of his desk, "graded quizzes."

Her hand lingered for a second longer on the papers before turning to meet the most rowdy man-child in class, standing in her way.

"Glue your ass down."

"Heyyyy, I just wanna see my grades."

"You're getting them last."

"Sunnyyyy," whined the child while tailing behind her.

This child in particular is a pain.

Not only is he whiny and literally standing everywhere, Sunny noticed how uncomfortable Amajiki gets with him around.

The poor boy was cursed to be assigned a seat next to a problem-child, so she had to keep him in order every chance she got.

"Stop whining. I've decided on it already," (Y/N) repelled the child once again as she placed a hand before the eyes of a student. The launched paper-airplane hit her palm and fell on the desk.

"Why so mean?" the child continued.

Another student almost slipped on their clown act, so Sunny grabbed them by the collar upright and maneuvered past the last desk.

"Cause you're up in my face every second of the day," the class mum finally replied, slamming the noisy student's quizzes in his hand.

The bell of a notification sounded from her pocket and (Y/N) automatically blocked the whining to check it.

💬 Messenger ° 12:23 PM
      Volt⚡       Sunnyyyyyy ❤️
                         Meet me after school
                         In Kansai
                         Urgent stuff

💬 Messenger ° 11:05 AM
      Class Three Queenz 💅 | 🔇
      Cottonie     Mei did you get padz?
      Meillow      Yepp, Sunny saved me
      Clo-Clo        OMG I pulled a wedgie
                            and I think someone
                            saw 😭😭😭
      Zee               Gurlllll immigrate 😰
      NeNe           Can't relate fr fr

💬 Messenger ° 11:01 AM
      Togata         What did the fish say
                            when it swam into a
                            wall?

Ignoring the circus from the girls' chat and Togata's newest joke, (Y/N) went straight into her mentor's private chat.

_____

+ Volt+

Sunnyyyyyy ❤️
Meet me after school
In Kansai
Urgent stuff

Alright
I'll catch the first train
Is everything okay?

Yeppp
Don't worry
Just don't keep me
waiting ❤️

_____

With that, (Y/N)'s schedule for the day has cleared for the hero work study.

Little did she know it would include awkwardness, abandonment and the involvement of a cinnamonroll.