𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

"Togata

"Togata."

"Hmm? Oh, Sunny!"

Togata Mirio waved enthusiastically, urging the wandering girl to join him and a startled Amajiki.

Suneater quickly excused himself and practically shot off in the opposite direction. Not before bowing to (Y/N), though.

It was obvious the shy boy was avoiding Sunny.

At least he was polite about.

At this point, she can't even imagine how patrols are going to be if this goes on.

Togata attempted to ensnare his friend for a while longer but to no avail. Thus Sunny found herself standing before the dejected male with a scowl.

"Tamaki's been..." Togata started, scratching the back of his head with a resigned sigh, "he's been on edge lately."

(Y/N) hummed, regretting yesterday's decision with Fat Gum, now. She's probably putting the boy through hell and for what?

What of it though?

Has Amajiki never been to the beach?

Never seen a bum?

Or panties?

Highly doubt it.

Maybe Sunny offended his standards.

Togata sighed out a chuckle and went on, "he won't tell me what's up but I guess it concerns someone in school. The guy's been jumpy from his own shadow."

"He saw my panties."

A shower of spit almost made contact with the blunt girl's face had Togata not reeled himself in from the shock, "he what?!"

"Amajiki Tamaki saw my panties," (Y/N) confessed, blatantly.

Laughter erupted from Togata for a good long eternity before it finally died down into a light chuckle and a deep inhale, "how can you say that with the seriousness of an army commander?" Folding his arms, he nodded, "you really are a comedian of high caliber."

"How else am I supposed to say it?" Sunny frowned, looking to the side, "to think we'll be partners in work study..."

"That he told me about," Togata held his chin in thought as if what he's about to question can solve a murder case, "how does Tamaki end up seeing your panties, though?"

"... dam."

Togata's head tilted to the side, his smile remained as three question marks appeared on his head, "hah?"

"That's what the fish said when it swam into a wall," Sunny clarified referring to his unanswered message.

"Pfft," another string of laughter echoed through the corridor, its owner loud and proud.

At this point, the girl didn't know if he simply enjoyed bad jokes or pretended to enjoy them for his mentor's sake.

Perhaps Sir Nighteye broke his humour?

This will forever be an unsolved mystery simply because (Y/N) don't have the interest of knowing.

"Ah~! Sunny, you're too good," the blond complimented, forgetting the panties incident.

Nothing wrong with offering details, but she already overstepped her bounds by saying something Amajiki wouldn't willingly disclose.

For whatever reasons he may have.

Yet she had to say something to someone.

'Someone' might as well be Amajiki's childhood friend, otherwise known as the only person who can decipher the shy, quiet boy.

Togata held all the cards.

"Seriously though," (Y/N) started, leaning closer to Togata and gesturing for him to lean in. Almost bumping heads, she asked, "what can I do about Amajiki?"

The blond hummed, "I see your dilemma, commander, but if you want Tamaki to open up... it might take a month at best, years at worst."

"What are my chances?"

"Want the optimistic or pessimistic answer?"

"The realistic."

Togata remained silent, his eyes intensely staring back into hers, "if you're the one he's been wary of... zero."

Sunny felt and heard a crack, the harsh volume of thunder, followed by the relentless patter of rain.

How dramatic can (Y/N)'s world get as a reaction to an optimistic guy's pessimism?

Correction: realism?

Oh, never mind.

It really was pouring outside.

Sunny sighed and straightened her stand, pulling away from Togata's huddled meeting. Her eyes turned to the window, "zero, huh?"

After a moment of silence, Togata released a light breath and said with a wide grin: "zero is the beginning, Sunny!"