Part 2

Chasing after the fragments of Fusion, the Kamen Riders and fourteen Pretty Cures chased to a warehouse of shipping containers in the city's harbor. The Riders jumped off the vehicles they used to get here while the Pretty Cures landed on a random crate.

"Does anyone see Fusion?" White asked everyone.

The fourteen PreCure's and four Riders landed just outside of the cargo loading area for freighter boats. They knew the pieces of Fusion were gathering somewhere near here, but they didn't know where.

"There!" Egret pointed.

On the other side of the giant metal crates, everyone saw the small green blobs coming together to create four bigger blobs.

"I will go with Luminous," Kuuga told everyone. Black, White, Bloom, Erget, Melody, Rhythm, Beat, Muse, AgitΩ, and Hibiki nodded in agreement. Suddenly, everyone except Happy and Candy shot forward, ready to fight. Not knowing what to do, Happy, still holding Candy looked around confused and amazed while hopping on top of one of the crates near the middle with Ryuki chasing after her.

The green blobs floated towards the group heading towards them. They all met at an intersection and everyone except Luminous started kicking one of them. The blobs felt nothing and quickly split up. The Cures split up to follow them with the groups being Black and White, Bloom and Egret, Melody and Rhythm, Beat and Muse, Luminous and Kuuga, and AgitΩ and Hibiki.

Luminous and Kuuga accidentally got in front of the Fusion fragment they were chasing and started running away from it. Luminous had fear in her eyes, but Kuuga was calm and collected. It opened its mouth and started shooting purple energy shots at the two. Kuuga grabbed Luminous's wrist and he pulled the two along faster. They bounced off one crate before bouncing off another and kept going forward.

"Haaa!" Black and White said out loud as they punched and kicked a Fusion fragment. The fragment felt nothing as it kept taking their hits. Suddenly, Black hit it super hard, making it falter. When it tried to attack her, White put her hands on it and flipped it over, slamming it into the ground.

Bloom and Egret used their powers to shield themselves from the purple energy shots the Fusion fragment was firing at them. When it stopped for a second, Bloom and Egret shot forward and with power fused into their fists punched the fragment into one of the containers at the end of the row.

*BAM!*

Melody and Rhythm were dodging one of the fragments that kept speeding by them. Melody ducked to the ground and with a 'Ha!' kicked the fragment super hard into the air. Rhythm then leaped up into the air and at the perfect time axe kicked it down to the ground. Melody moved out of the way just in time for it to hit the cement and not her.

Beat and Muse repeatedly take turns to dodge energy attacks from Fusion's shards, until Muse bends down for Beat to leap forward and kick hard in the face or any such part of the enemy. Causing it to slam into the shipping containers repeatedly like a ping pong ball.

On the side of AgitΩ and Hibiki, everything was not too difficult for the two Riders because they were both experienced in fighting enemies like this. Just to see AgitΩ and Hibiki both constantly running forward while they relentlessly dodge the energy attacks from Fusion. Hibiki headed straight ahead, where he jumped to get Fusion's attention, while AgitΩ below continued to advance.

"Haaaa!!!" AgitΩ yelled as he approached the Fusion and punched it hard, sending it flying straight into a crate in the back.

*BAM!*

As Fusion was trying to recover from AgitΩ's punch, Hibiki suddenly flew down from the air, stretched out his leg, and kicked its head in the face. The Fusion compressed like a ball before bouncing, hitting several boxes in a zigzag pattern for a long distance before crashing straight into a container.