Chapter 13 "Unmasked."

Cinder and Raven both stepped forward at the same time and Cinder would get blasted back into the building behind her and above you

You moved to the left and avoided debris falling into your hair.

"I'll start actually putting some strength into these attacks. I really need to eat something edible in the morning." Raven said, sheathing her sword again.

Cinder boomed out of the broken building, breaking it even further.

Raven went skidding back as Cinder made claws of fire surround her hand like gauntlets.

A fire would burst from Cinder's foot as she did an entire spin from the combustion that came from her foot and slammed both her hands down on Raven.

Raven made sure to block it with the hilt of her Omen.

You watched sitting up against the wall with your sword laid to your left again.

Yang shrugged and took a seat to your right.

Raven would slip through a portal that was beneath her feet. Another portal opened in the air behind Cinder.

Raven appeared from the portal and slashed at Cinder's back.

Touching down on the floor Raven would be hit with a huge heatwave that came from Cinder.

Raven got blasted back and Cinder's feet would combust in flames as she shot up into the air before angling herself and using the flames to push herself forward while making a small explosion from her feet.

Raven opened a portal in front of herself in Cinder's path.

In a surge of orange coursing through Cinder's body, coming from her legs would travel to her hands and a wave of fire blasted through the portal.

Another portal would open behind Cinder, and she'd hold out her left hand, the flames coming to her hand.

Raven dashed forward with a downward slash that Cinder blocked with her right forearm.

Gauntlets formed on her forearm, and she'd jump away.

Boots of fire formed on her legs as well.

And she'd take a boxing stance.

Raven smirked.

Cinder boomed towards with a punch. A portal would open in the path of the punch and to Cinder's left.

Her own punch came flying back at her, knocking her to the right.

Raven leapt after Cinder with an axe-kick that she'd dodge breaking the ground.

Cinder came at Raven with another punch as she was getting back up to her feet.

Raven moved her head to the right, avoiding the punch.

Stepping inside, Raven closed the distance before slamming her palm into Cinder's jaw.

With her right leg, she'd trip Cinder's left leg and make her fall to the ground.