Chapter 15 "Jailbreak!"

"Just do me a favor don't do me no favors." - shofu 

The guards ran up to your cell before pushing the door open.

"Up against the wall!"

You stood up off your bed and complied, standing up against the far back wall as they ransacked the place looking for something.

"You're not gonna find anything."

"Shut up. Spread out your arms."

He'd frisk you and find nothing.

Anza would appear in front of your cell and see the 5 Atlas Soldiers searching your cell.

"Oi, idiots, go check a different cell."

"But..."

"Huh?" Anza asked, a tick mark appearing on her forehead.

"S-Sorry! We'll get moving!"

They rushed out of the room.

Anza looked towards you.

"Hello again."

She stared at you before rolling her eyes.

"Fucking idiot."

She'd leave, not forgetting to close and lock the cell door.

***

That day went by as normal, but Anza was a lot quieter and more seemed to be irritated by a mere word.

"There's a courtyard?"

"Yeah."

"Doesn't really seem all that safe, glass cannon."

She instantly became irritated.

"Even if it doesn't seem all that safe, everyone here is a fucking idiot. They wouldn't be able to make it far. If they even got out without damn near dying."

As the two of you arrived at the courtyard, there was someone scaling the fence.

Before she could unlock your cuffs and take them off, you pointed your finger towards the escapee on the fence.

"You gonna get him or what?"

"I'll scoop him up when he hits the ground." She said before going to unlock your cuffs.

While she was unlocking your cuffs, you looked over her and saw the guy get shocked off the fence.

"Wow. That musta hurt."

"It probably does, but he's such a fucking idiot he does this at least twice a week. Free trip to the nurse and another to solitary."

Anza would un-cuff you, then start towards the electrocuted guy on the ground.

Going on, you'd place your hands in your pockets.

'Electrocuted exits? Safe to assume this isn't the only fence that is electrocuted...'

20 minutes passed and Anza stepped back into the courtyard. She went straight to you sat on the bleachers.

"Hey."

"You got a visitor."

You cocked an eyebrow at Anza.

"You gonna fucking come or not?"