I'm Making a Fox Hypnosis Game!!!

Greetings ladies, gentlemen, and enby fox lovers. I have big news for you guys!

So, my life's a bit of a mess right now. I am planning to update all of my books and making a website for myself. Because I'm really busy in school, I rarely have time to do this. But, I am planning to make a FOX HYPNOSIS GAME!!!

Yes, you read that right. I am currently making a game about foxes and hypnosis. The game will be related to the Ebi saga that I have been writing about, and will be called "The Fox's Trance" (キツネの夢中に).

Info about the game:

★The game's story will be about going into the woods to get firewood, but it escalates into much more...(similar to "Ebi's Laboratory")
★The game will be in both English and Japanese.
★The game will be a 2D side-scrolling point and click game.
★The game will featuring Ebi, multiple species of foxes, various hypnosis scenes, body horror, multiple endings, possibly the Foxletts from my cringy middle school days, and much more.
★The game will be built using a Japanese game development engine called "Tonyu" (Which yall have probably never heard of). Because the software is Japanese, it cannot be played on English computers, so you will need to use a locale emulator in order to play it.

So yea, this is what to expect of the game. It is VERY early in development and I'm planning to release it near Halloween, but due to how busy school is, that might be impossible.

But don't worry, it will be released eventually ^^ Thank you for listening and I am very excited to start working on the game UwU