1.03

She left. It was the day after her conversation with Morpheus and it was definitely not the most courageous attitude the brunette could have, but without truly understanding her feelings it was like suddenly the Dreaming was suffocating her. Why was her heart beating so fast after hearing some words? Could Morpheus possibly have felt that too? Seraphina went back to the only person she could talk about it, even if he wouldn't fully understand it too.

- And when he said that he could never create a dream like me it was like...like... I do not know how to explain but it felt more than what I usually feel while watching love bloom between mortals. It should feel wrong, but it was...warm and good. Can you understand what I am saying? - she stopped walking in circles and sat down at the nearby chair at Aziraphale's bookshop.

- Well...not really, dear sister. I am guessing neither do you...? - he seemed really confused, Aziraphale saw as much as her since they both were created almost at the same time. All angels were siblings, but they didn't saw each other as a family like mortals did, but Aziraphale and Seraphina were more around the mortals than angels so how could they not form a brother and sister bond after all this time?

- You are not helping me at the moment. Dare I say that you are giving me more questions than answers, and I am now much more confused.

- I am sorry but that is not my area of expertise. Perhaps one of my books could have these answers you seek. - Seraphina knew he was doing his best because even the though of someone else touching his books was something that could make Aziraphale crazy.

- Do you know if Crowley is at this realm instead of hell?

- Crowley?

- Yes, our dear friend Crowley. - the older brother looked at her like she grew two more heads. - We might not admit out loud at his presence, but deep down we both grew found of him and I'm sure it's reciprocal. I questioned his whereabouts seeking advice from him too.

- How could a demon know more about these feelings than you, the angel of love?

- Oh, my dear brother. All this time I have watched love and sin walk side by side and who more can know about sins than Crowley?

- I agree with you at that part, but he would probably laugh and think it is all too silly.

- And ain't you right, mate. - Aziraphale jumped surprised hearing Crowley. - I heard my name so many times that I just had to come see what it was about. King of a bummer, I expected more from you folks. - he took a seat next to the brunette. - And you miss Seraphina, it's a big no for you. Dream of the Endless is nothing but trouble and have an awful historic with woman. I'm sure you remember Nada, right? She's still down there, probably will never leave. They are all toys for him and honestly not judging him because...well... I'm a demon. But not you, Seraphina. Stay away from the Dream Lord. Actually, Lucifer did complain about your absence, come down there with me for a while.

- Going to hell it is definitely not the answer, Crowley. Do not listen to him, stay with me, I could use your help here.

- Oh please. If she stays, it's gonna be way worse. Feelings, she will catch feelings and who knows maybe she will...fall in love with him. We can't have that, trust me. - she watched as the two bickered like an old couple. If they weren't so different maybe things would be different. If only angels and demons weren't archenemies since the beginning to the eyes of the Silver City and Hell.

- What if I just go back to the Dreaming? - they both stopped and while Aziraphale looked surprised Crowley was more at the verge of ripping his hair out. - Maybe Morpheus could help me with this...feelings. His experience could be good for me, right?

- Look, Seraphina, you're too naïve so I guess I must try being...gentle while saying this... - Crowley looked at Aziraphale and then at her. - You know how Lucifer absolutely hates the Dream Lord, honestly, they would disintegrate him if it was possible. So, they want to stay one step ahead of him and for that it's necessary for them to...know stuff. - he stood up and started walking, thinking what he should say and how.

- You are saying that demons...gossip? I could never imagine this, and I have been at Hell many times. - the brunette couldn't understand where he was going with this conversation. Seraphina was aware of the feelings Lucifer had for Morpheus but couldn't get how could any of this relate to her case.

- We exchange information, it's not gossip. But that's beyond the point, what I'm trying to say it's that the Dream Lord has been courting a muse for quite a while. Her name starts with a C...Cal...something. - as he listed some names and corrected himself right after, Seraphina was frozen. Suddenly it was like all the happiness was just gone, that warm feeling that felt so good a few seconds ago now was like a thousand stabs. She was naïve and so much that kind gestures were misinterpreted, because for a second there was hope that he could somehow feel whatever she was feeling too. The brunette could hear his voice saying, "I could never create a dream like you" and perhaps it wasn't a good thing like she thought. Maybe it meant he could never create it because he wouldn't want to, because he would never want her. Now she knew exactly what she was feeling, seeing it wasn't her first time witnessing it. Unfortunately, now it was happening with her and that made everything different. - Calliope! Yes, that's her name. - it didn't matter her name, or the details Crowley was giving them. Nothing really mattered, because in that cloudy afternoon at a beautiful bookshop situated in London, Seraphina felt what it was to be heartbroken.

...

a/n: where I am it's like 1 am so if there's any mistakes I apologize but I reallyyyyy wanted to post it now.