Nine

Third person POV

Jeongin watches how tenderly Hyunjin lifts the werewolf off the ground and how he gets upset that they hurt him. He sees the longing for him in his eyes, the way he holds him like he's something fragile afraid that it will break once it falls down.
Jeongin silently watches it all, he feels like his heart is being ripped out of his chest.

"Why can't it be me? Why couldn't it be me?"

He is so lost in thought that he doesn't even notice Seungmin until he stands infront of him and that Hyunjin and Chan already left.

"What?" He glances at him.
"What's going on with you Innie?"
"Nothing." He starts walking back to their car.
"I called you so many times already and you didn't hear me"
"I...it's nothing, I'm okay."
"Jeongin." He halts in his foot steps and looks at him.
"What's wrong? Is this about Hyunjin?" He cocks his head.
"I....how do you...?"
"You're very easy to read. Have you told him how you feel?"
"How could I? He has him."
"What about Chan?"
"What about him?"
"Are you blind or just plain stupid?"
"What do you mean?" He furrows his eyebrows.
"What?" Seungmin stares at him like he grown another head.
"If you're talking about the way Chan feels about me, I know. He told me."
"Then why...." He cuts him off, "Because I don't feel the same way." He states bluntly.
"Hyunjin is mated. You have to let him go!"
"You just can't forget about someone you're in love with Seungmin!"
Seungmin looks at him in disbelief.
"I will stay mateless if that's it takes. You don't understand I.... I'm in love with Hyunjin. I just can't forget about him like that." Tears prick his eyes but he doesn't let them fall.

"I know because you can't just fall in love in a short time. It takes time. Give him a chance." Seungmin resumes walking.
"You know moving on is not as easy as falling in love. Falling in love takes time, moving on takes more time. It just doesn't happen overnight. You need to learn to let him go. If you love him as much as you say you do, then you'll have to let him go."

Tears threaten to fall from his eyes after listening to Seungmin's speech. "Chan asked me to be his mate."

"And you said no." Seungmin says. Not a question but a statement.

"I just need time to heal." Innie laughs. "I'm pathetic aren't I? Look at me crying over something that wasn't even mine to begin with."

"One sided love hurts the most. Especially if you didn't even have the courage to tell that person how you feel." Seungmin says with sadness laced in his voice.

"I just wish I...I..." Words suddenly fail Jeongin as tears finally fall.

"You don't need to say anything. Come, let's get you home." Seungmin puts a hand over his shoulder and lead him back to their car.

Hyunjin's POV

I watch him sleep in arms. He fits so we'll, like they were made for him. He's so beautiful.

He has a face of an angel

He has a face of an angel. His blonde hair is messy yet he looks so hot. His freckles are illuminated by the moon, making his facial features sharper.
Is he really mine?
It feels like someone is playing a prank on me. I brush his hair back from his forehead covering his eyes and brush his cheeks. They're so soft and his skin is so smooth.

"Are you gonna keep staring at him like a creep?" Chan's voice pulls me out of my head.

"Shut up hyung." I glare at him wondering how long he was observing me.
He chuckles and turns his gaze back on the road while my eyes travel back to the boy in my arms. I tilt my head to the side getting a better long at the details of his face. I don't even know his name.

I'll just call him blondie.

A small smile plays on my lips at the silly nickname.
What the fuck is wrong with me? I mentally facepalm myself.
My eyes move from his face to his neck. Gawd I really want to bury my face in there.

"Don't even think about it Hyunjin." Chan's voice pulls me out of my thoughts again. He really needs to stop!

"Will you stop looking at me? What the fuck?" The words come out as growl. My impatience from all his interference surfacing.
"I'm only stopping you from doing something stupid." He scolds.
I roll my eyes, "What makes you think like that?."
"Your eyes are red, and you're literally just seconds away from sinking your teeth in him."
"He's mine and I'll do whatever I want with him." I say glaring at him.
"Hyunjin..." He starts but I cut him off. "This was your idea Chan. I don't want him."
His eyes meet mine in the rearview mirror, "But you need him."
"I don't need him either." I snap.
"For once in your life Hyunjin, will you stop being so fucking stubborn?!"
"I...."
"Binnie."
Chan and I stop talking when blondie mumbles something.
"Didn't you knock him out?"
"I did."
"Then?...."

He's dreaming.

"Binnie save me. Please." A tear rolls down his cheek.
Jealousy hits me like a wrecking ball on full force and leaves me feeling like of snapping this 'Binnie' in two.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

I'm screaming I can't wait for October 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎊🎊🥳