Thirty Six

Jeongin's POV

Chan hyung snaps his fingers pointing at me. "That's why he wasn't as upset when I found him....I mean he was still upset just not as much." Okay he's definitely drunk. I chuckle. "Yeah maybe." I'm not sure if he even heard what I said. He next words come out slurred when he speaks. "You did the right thing comforting Felix. He needed it. That Changbin guy is such an asshole."

"Yeah he is." I sigh spinning the glass, making a tiny tornado in it. I wonder how Seungmin hyung's doing. I think to myself. Emptying the glass, I gently place it down. No more refills for me, I'm done for the night.

Chan hyung on the other hand, slams his glass on the table after emptying it. He'd usually hold his alcohol pretty well but tonight, he's a loose cannon. He refills his glass pretty quickly though. The bottle is almost empty now. "Gosh I wanted to hit him so fucking bad!" He exclaims. "And the way he spoke to Felix and about Seungmin, fuck I wanted to hurt him." He slurs again making me laugh. I can't take him seriously when he's like this. "I know me too. Nobody Seungmin hyung miserable but me."

Chan chuckles. "That's true. You make everyone miserable you little shit. It's your job maknae." His voice comes out sad but he keeps smiling. "Including you....진짜 미안해요 찬이 형. {I'm really sorry Channie hyung}." I apologize even I know it won't make much of a difference. "Hey it's okay." I take his glass out of his hands, setting it down before he gets shit-faced. It's not a good look on him. One of us needs to take care of the other anyway. But that's gonna be next to impossible 'cause the alcohol is working it's magic. I want nothing more than to kiss him right now.

"No it's not okay. I've hurt you so many times....I ...I feel awful. 미안해 형이 {I'm sorry hyungie}." He cresses my face and I lean into his touch. "이엔아 괜찮아. {Iyen-ah it's okay.}" He sighs, running his hand through my hair. "너...진짜 예뻐요 이엔아." {You're... really pretty Iyen-ah.} I smile at him. "So much more when you smile." I stand up from the bar stool and hold out my hand for him. "Come on. Let's get you bed." He takes it but pulls me towards him. "Hyung!" He snakes his hands around my waist and wrap mine around his neck. "Trying to get me naked?" He asks with a mischievous glint in his eyes. No, Yes...I don't know, maybe? "We'll see." I smirk at him. We'll definitely see.

(c_v: hey you...yes you I'm talking to you get your head out the gutter 🙆🏽‍♀️
Reader: is this bitch for real? YOU PUT IT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!
c_v: ehh no I didn't 😗)

✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

Third (Wheeling 🥱) Person POV*¹

When Felix walks into his room soaked, ~same room he was in when he first got here~ he finds Hyunjin siting by the edge of the bed waiting for him with his eyes closed. He sorta looks like he's asleep.... maybe was kaya.¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯