Part 4

"Ciao Davide" Barella said with a smirk on his face.
"Ciao" Davide answered with a frown, noticing me.
"I think you're ready to get smashed tonight." He teased Davide.
I wanted to put an end for their nasty conversation when the girl raised her hand.
"Hi I'm luna, Davide's girlfriend."
"Hey, I'm Tessa" I shook her hand.
"You must be Nicolò's girlfriend, right?" She asked.
I didn't know what to answer. I freezed when I noticed that Davide and Nicolò are looking at us and waiting for my respond.
"Yes she is." Nicolò affirmed and I faked a smile.
"You guys look so cute together."
"Thank you" Nic and I said at the same time, wich made both of us giggle.
"It was nice to see you guys, goodbye." Davide left the cafe with his girl in the speed of light.
"I think he was mad" Nic guessed.
"I don't know" I mumbled.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't-"
"No It's okay. I think that was better for both of us. Can we act as if we are together when they are around? Please?" I begged.
He was so surprised.
"Umm, fine." He accepted. I didn't try to ask him why he said that or why he agreed with me, because then he would ask me the same question.
He took me to my hotel and I explained everything to Olivia.
"Oh my god Tee! I think he likes you!"
"Shut up! We have known each other for less than a week."
"Don't you believe in love at first sight?" She said and blinked in a dramatic way.
"No I don't! Plus I have no feelings for him."
"That's because you got a crush on Davide, I guess." She teased.
"Oli you're a total jerk. I'd rather die than have feelings for that idiot." I stated.
"But I think he's such a gentleman!" She said while hugging my pillow tightly.
"He has a girlfriend." I said and rolled my eyes.
"That's why you're mad at him. Maybe they are breaking up? You said they were fighting. Maybe it's better to choose clothes for your first date now!" She said to annoy me as I showed her my middle finger and she laughed.
"Anyways, you'll go to see Ac Milan's today match against Inter, won't you?" She asked.
"Oh I just forgot about it! You got a ticket?"
"Yup, just go get ready." She said with a smile.
We had a fun night and I had to get enough sleep becuase I had a shift in the morning.
I woke up early and got ready. I wore a white high waist jins shorts and a cute white top with black boots and black coat. I was on my way to my office when Davide hit me full force and spilled all his coffee on me.
"Holy cow It burns!"I shouted.
"Then better watch your way next time instead of chatting in your phone." He quipped.
"What the hell? I was on my way like a normal human being when you just decided to hit me. What's wrong with you?!" I barked.
"Guys is everything okay?" Theo said trying to make us chill out.
"Do you think this is ok?" I pointed at my wet clothes.
"It's not my fault she can't stop messaging her boyfriend for a single second." He smirked.
"Gosh what part of I wasn't on my phone you don't understand?!" I shouted again.
"Jeez go touch some grass." He scoffed before he leaves the two of me and Theo, and some pairs of eyes staring at us wierdly in the halway.
"Oh please forget what happend. He's sometimes an ass." Theo stated.
"I bet he's always like that."
"No he is not! Comeon let me give you something to wear." he suggested.
I borrowed Theos sky-blue hoodie and black jeans which looked very oversized and cute at the same time.
"You totaly saved my day Theo"I giggled.
"Don't mention it. I'm always here for the drama; I mean for help." He blinked as I laughed.
Unfortunately, after what happened, I still had to have my physiotherapy session with Davide. He came in without knocking the door or saying anything.
"Do I have to wait my whole life time until you decide to do your job?" He snapped while lying on the bed.
"No sir I'm on my way, Do you have another order?"
He was about to answer, but the sound of my phone ringing interrupted him. It was Nicolò and I guarantee he saw the name on my phone before rolling his eyes, so I silenced my phone.
"No comeone you can answer." He stated.
"No need. I'm worried that you think I'm so dependent on Nic that I can't do my job." I smirked.
"Oh I already believe in that, so you can answer anyway."
"Why do you insist?" I asked.
"Nothing much, just want to judge your relationship to see if you are completely destroyed or is there still hope." He confessed.
"Haha so funny" I said and started to turn on the equipment I used.
"What's so special about him?" He mumbled.
"Well, I guess he's not bossy, he's not a jerk and he doesn't pour coffee on me, and way more stuff."
"Good for him his girlfriend has never vomited in his car, never made him have a car accident, never sleeped in his backsit while poisened aftar midnight." He responded.
"Yes but I don't know why you still care about our relationship when you already have a girlfriend." I teased.
"First of all your relationship or more certainly, you, have nothing to do with me and I really don't care about. Second, I broke up with her yesterday." He confessed.
"Is that why you performenced very bad?" I teased back.
It was quite clear that he was very angry and he was trying not to show his anger, but in the end it didn't work.
He grabbed my hand harashly, which I was holding a device on his leg with and dictated: "This is the last time you comment on my playing. Understood?"
"What are you going to do if I say no? You gonna punch me tough guy?"
"I'm not gonna argue with a phsyco like you." He said and went back to his position.
"Fine, but you better stop trying to bring me and my boyfriend down." Knowing that I meant to anger him, he grinned and said nothing.

The next day, I saw blood on my white chair when I got up.
I thanked god I was wearing black shorts. I tried not to panic and quickly locked my office door and tried to find a solution. I didn't have my sanitary pad and that was bad. Very very bad.
The first thing that came to my mind was to ask Ibrahimovic for help, but then I thought that this is much more embarrassing than it seems. I looked through my contacts and the first person whose number caught my eye was Davide. I thought to my self: NEVER Tessa! Then I decided to call Nic.
"Hey Tess"
"Oh hi. Umm this is a little awkward but, I really need your help." I said half-crying.
"no problem If there is anything I can do for you from Florence."
"Florence? What the heck?!" I asked.
"Calm down! We have a match against Fiorentina, that's why I'm there. Anyway, what did you want from me?" He explained.
"Ugh never mind. Thank you. Bye bye."
I saw Davide's number again, and reminded myself that I would've never done that if I didn't have to.