Chapter 3

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I hope you enjoy ❤️❤️

Ignoring my family as I walk through the door I head towards the kitchen. Hearing my stomach grumble louder the closer I get towards the food.

"Oh no," I hear Bell exclaims from behind me, "she is hungry the monster won't be caged,".

"Oh shut up," I say pushing her away playfully. "I may get hangry sometimes but I'm a monster all the time,".

"Yeah, yeah we know your a monster don't worry, it's just you are extra scary hungry," Bell says slowly walking behind Ant. All I do is roll my eyes but a smirk stays on my face.

"It's true, we all monsters and we love it. But when you don't eat I want to hide," Ant expands. At this I just burst out laughing. The strongest person in the world and the second best assassin is scared of me when I'm hungry. That's just iconic.

"Stop laughing it's true," Ant wines. Which makes Bell join laughing with me. Until we are almost rolling on the floor.

"Maybe I should be hungry more, it's fun to see you scared," I manage to say between laughs. As I say this, Ant faces pales which makes me laugh even harder.

"No, no don't I will buy you anything just don't be hungry!" He almost shouts. At this point, Bell is clinging onto the wall to keep her standing and i gave up trying to stand and instead choosing to roll on the floor.

"I... can't," I say through laughter. Tears falling from my eyes. I don't think I have laughed so much in about 7 years. I'm all fairness we only escaped about 3 months. So, there wasn't much to laugh about before then.

"What happened?" I hear Noah question from behind me. At this we all sober up. Me - immediately standing up, laughter falling of my lips and my normal emotionless face falls back into place. Bell - gets up from leaning on the wall, a glare falling on her eyes showing the anger at how we were interrupted from laughing. They don't know how rare that is. Ant - goes back to his stony expression. Making sure he stands to his full height to show his dominance and that he is not weak in the slightest.

With all three of our glared focused on Noah, he noticeably gulps. How funny, a son of a mafia leader afraid of three glares. Well, once a man who tortured me for years weed himself from one of my glares. But my glare is no where nearly that deadly at the moment. Seriously, do they teach mafia kids to be soft?

"Nothing," I say monotonously, "just going to get food,".

With that we head towards the kitchen once again. I rummage threw all the cupboards until I see cake. Cake, it so good. Especially when you haven't had it in 7 years. In my haste to eat I don't cut myself of a piece just grab three forks instead and start eating.

"This is so good," Bell says. Me and Ant nodding in agreement, to busy to respond because our mouths are full with cake.

"When's the last time we had cake? Ant questions.

"7 years" I say.

"6 for me" Bell says. At this me and Ant looks at her in disbelief how did she get cake when we're all locked up.

"Torture," Bell simply explains. I choose not to question further. Some torture is to personal to say.

"Anyone want a Beer," I say smirking. Snapping us out of our dark thoughts while smirking holding an ice cold beer.

"Yes!" Bell exclaims.

"Eh nah I'm good," Ant says. But before me and Bell can ask why not he laughs out loud. "Can't believe you bought that, when is the last time I turned down a beer,"

"Around 37 days ago," Bell says. Her voice full of seriousness.

"O-kay," I say before handing a beer to everyone. Me ant Ant don't question Bell, she never forgets anything. We were all 'taught' to not forget anything but some things stick to others better. Me fighting stuck. Ant guns stuck. For Bell remembering everything stuck. It was cool but weird when she would say an answer to a rhetorical question like now.

"Cold, nice." Ant says.

I smirk, "your welcome,". We laugh simultaneously.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I hear my so called dad shout.

"Drinking," I say plainly. At this his face drops in shock momentarily at me not reacting from him shouting. Most people probably whimper at that. Me, I have to stifle a laugh. If he thinks that will scare me then it's going to be fun to surprise him.

"BUT DRINKING WHAT!" He continues to shout.

"Beer," I reply plainly again. At this point everyone is in the kitchen. Looking at me in shock. Either of me drinking or not caring 'Dad' is shouting at me.

"PUT THAT DOWN YOUR UNDERAGE!" Does he not stop shouting.

"Yeah, no," Bell says. At this my dads glares deadly at her. But she glared right back.

"Actually I'm 18, not underage," Ant says smirking. All I can do is not laugh at my dad spluttering at this.

"YEAH, WELL YOU NOT!" He says pointing at me.

"Are...are you talking about me?" I pretend to stutter. "I...I'm so sorry, oh wait no I'm not I don't care,". At my comment Ant and Bell laugh.

"DON'T TALK BACK," he yells louder if possible.

"But, you asked us what we were doing, so would you rather us not reply," Bell says sarcastically.

"Yeah, I agree. Did you not want me to say we were drinking beer because we shouldn't talk back?"

Dad splutters even more. Watching his face go pink with embarrassment and anger is to funny. I look behind me and see all my brothers as well as Seb trying hard not to laugh.

"Are you going to let her talk to you like that dad," Brit says in a squeaky voice. Causing me to squint.

"Could you talk any higher," Ant exclaims.

"Literally, I think I heard some dogs howl," Bell comments. Causing me to laugh.

"I...uh," she says trying to get a comeback, "yeahs ell your underage drinking." She smirks as if it was good.

"And your spoiled who thinks she can get everything," I say. "Oh sorry I thought we were just saying what we saw," I say in a fake sorry voice.

"So rude Clem," Brit retorts.

"I know I feel so bad can you forgive me?" I say asking Brit with large eyes. "Oh wait, once again I don't care if you do,".

"Now that's how you do a comeback," Ant says looking at Brit.

"ENOUGH," Dad yells. "HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF MY DAUGHTER," while pointing at Ant.

"Was I making fun of you Clem" Ant asked while looking innocently.

"Not at all," I smirk while speaking.

"Oh you meant the other one, oh well," Ant finishes.

"WELL YOU CANT DRINK," he says trying to assert his dominance. Trying to steal my beer out of my hand.

"Do that again and I will break every bone on that hand," i say deadly.

"Now we must go and finish our beers," I say while once again walking out, leaving my family in the dust on heading towards the cinema room to watch a movie.

Hope you enjoyed, loves ❤️❤️