Chapter 4

Sorry it's been so long since my last update hopefully it's going to become more regular ❤️❤️

You know when you purposely walk away from people and hope they get the message that you don't want to talk or hang out but they don't get the hint and join you anyway. Well, that's what happened to me.

My dear family thought it was appropriate to join us in watching a film after all the nonsense in the kitchen. Like I'm nearly 18 give me a break and I'm pretty sure my brothers were drinking way before legal limit anyway.

So, here we are in the cinema room watching a horror. Luckily the room was huge so I didn't need to sit near any of my biologicals. The way it was laid out was the main sofa right in the back of the room opposite to the screen. Which could easily fit all of us but me, Bell and Ant made sure that didn't happen. Bell and Ant were snuggling on one side of the sofa while I was fully spread out from one end to the other. Making is extremely clear I didn't want to sit with them. Hopefully this time they would get the message to leave us the hell alone.

On the left of the sofa was the lounge seats with the retractable legs. Ethan, Noah and Luke were sitting on them. With their feet stretched out. Every few minutes trying to discreetly look at me but their eyes were like hot irons on my skin. So obviously painful.

On the right was a giant love seat. Brit practically dragged Seb their. Literally, attached her claws, oh wait I mean nails, into his skin nearly drawing blood it looked like from the pressure. Personally, I thought it was amazing. Brit was so jealous that I was back that she was claiming Seb right in front of me. Past me would have been heartbroken that Seb went willingly not fighting back against the talon as well as watching them throughout the film seeing if they got closer and if Seb was enjoying it. Me now was laughing on the inside while keeping my face expressionless. I may have hated what happened to me but I loved what I was 'taught'. Like picking up on tiny basically unnoticeable expressions so tell what people were thinking and being able to kill with one finger. The latter one I wasn't using currently (yet). Instead I noticed how Seb remained mostly impassive except the tension between his eyebrows and a slight ticking of his jaw. Announcing his irritation at the situation. But of course Brit was non-the-wiser, probably thinking that he was enjoying it but remaining where he was. This only made it that much funnier as the two different feelings.

In front of the sofa which me and my TRUE family was on were 3 white bean bag chairs with a fluffy white rug in front of it. As you probably guessed my so-called father, or sperm donor as I like to refer to him as, was sitting on the bean bags looking relaxed as usual. With a beer in his hand as if he hasn't just blown up at me. The mood swings of this guy I swear.

We were watching Halloween apparently is was a supernatural horror but to me I just thought it was hilarious. Like come on they didn't see what was coming. Apparently not - the twins were clinging into each other in fright. Brit was basically sitting on Seb which by the looks of it made him even more uncomfortable. Even my sperm donor was tense clinging onto his beer bottle for life. The only one seemingly unaffected were me, Bell and Ant. Even Luke and Seb were enraptured wondering what was going to happen. Bell was so bored that she fell asleep half an hour in. I was just watching the movie trying to get out of my head. Not really going well but at least I haven't had flashbacks yet probably because Halloween is a relaxing comedy of I mean horror. Can't even fake it in my thoughts haha.

At one particular scene Brit let out a window shattering scream in terror. It wasn't even that bad of a moment. There were far scarier moments. Attention seeking probably because no one hasn't payed attention to her In (gasp) 45 minutes. Eye roll like dramatic much.

Usually I would have been annoyed but what pissed me of was that she woke up Bell. We barely get enough sleep as it is, so if we can get a few minutes it's precious. We may have been trained to survive on 2 hours sleep but it didn't mean we didn't enjoy it.

"Shut it," I say, anger lacing my tone. "You just woke up Bell and it wasn't even a scary part!"

"It was, so don't tell me off," she replied. I just roll my eyes at her comment and carried on ranting. "Listen here twin," I say in a spiteful tone, "keep quite and your mouth shut  or I will permanently make sure it's closed."

"You're... you're bluffing," Brit says trying to sound tough.

"Try me," I say glaring at her. Promise obvious in me eyes.

"Enough," Luke says. Dominance in his tone. I just laugh it off because please I could beat him easily. He may be good at what he does but I'm better in everything I do.

"I'll say when enough is enough thank you brother," I say mockingly. My family including Seb gawk at me. Surprised by my reaction. When I was 10 I would've run to him and apologised so he would forgive me. Man I was weak back then. But now I don't care what he thinks or anyone does except Bell and Ant. I didn't come back to make nice and play happy families after all.

"Don't talk to your bother like that," sperm donor contributes.

Once again I laugh humourlessly, "I will speak to these strangers however I like. I don't care about their opinions. You all lost the right for me to care about your precious feelings when you sent me off," I speak coldly. Please if they think they can intimidate me then they have another thing coming.

"I... ah..." dad stammers.

"You... ah,... what, going to apologise? nah I don't think so" I say. I can tell Noah is about to interrupt but before he can I speak calmly yet dangerously, "now everyone shut up so we can watch the film," I say no threat but the threat is obvious in my tones. With that everyone including my sperm donor and evil twin shut up. Silent for the rest of the movie. Finally a second of peace. It can never last king though can it?

Heyyyy so what did you guys think ❤️❤️