the wine pt 1 (slight nsfw)

candys pov:

omg sometimes tess makes me mad but I guess that's her. She had touched the chemicals which made me loose my mind and chase after her and static attempting to hurt them. Then I realized I didn't have to kill them I could just go back to my room and drink some wine with my roommate. I walked to my room and saw my roommate inx sitting on the bed. He had a bottle of wine in his hand because he knew I would come in and want it. He gave the bottle to me and I sat next to him. I opened the bottle, took a sip and, told him about what tess did. I started playing with my fur as I told him then he asked for a sip so I gave him the bottle but there is a problem we're not supposed to have wine in the clinic of dreams but one of my friends gave me the wine so he could get in trouble. Inx took a sip and gave me the bottle back then I saw tess walk in then walk back out. I drank more and more of the wine.

Inx's pov:

Candy started acting drunk then I realized it wasn't an act. They gave me the almost empty bottle and hiccuped. I stared at them then drank the rest of the wine. They looked at me then "fell" on top of me even though we see we're sitting. Tess walked in again and saw that candy was on top of me and she wiggled her eyebrows then walked out. I got a bit flustered but also mad at tess. Candy was a giggling mess then they stopped laughing and lifted up their mask and kissed me. I got even more flustered and tried to not give in. Tess had walked back in for the third time just to wiggle her eyebrows more. I was stuck under and animal human hybrid and tess was annoying me. Candy started playing with my hair and saying very tipsily "your cute when your flustered" which made me more flustered. My face was completely red like cherry red according to tess. Candy trailed their fingers down my body which made me twitch and candy giggled a bit. They stopped their finger on the lower part and my stomach then took their finger off my lower stomach and started playing with my hair again. They kissed me again and again then I gave in. We started making out just because it felt right at the moment. Tess walked in and pulled out her camera and took a picture. We made out for a 15 minutes then stopped because we got tired. Candy was still drunk and wanted to take it further.