the next day

Third person:

It was early in the morning and candy was awake like they always are. They are singing some random song and dancing as well. Inx started waking up and candy could feel him wake up so they sat on the ground and started playing with something. Inx stared at candy and asked them what they were doing and they said "playing with a spider". Inx got up and looked over candys shoulder to see a spider and he freaked out.

Tess's pov:

I go up and walked to candy and inx's room and I heard him screaming like a little girl and I laughed a bit. I opened the door and saw candy playing with a spider and I got a bit confused. I walked over to them and grabbed the spider and they got mad at me. Candy grabbed the spider but accidentally crushed it and got sad. I wiped the spider guts off their hand and grabbed inx and candys hand and ran to the cafeteria. Us three sat on the only booth seat there and ate food. While eating I pulled the pictures out of my pocket. I looked at inx and said " so...inx how was the pull out" candy spat out their drink and they both looked at me and inx said " um...sorry " and I said "the new booth seat.." and he said back " oh..it's nice" and I said as I showed them the pictures " I bet " I sadly couldn't put the pictures anywhere because the tables and other booth seats were floating and I also laughed because of what happened.

Candys pov:

HOW DID TESS GET THOSE PICTURES ! I snatched the pictures from her and examined the pictures and gave inx "the look" and he understood. He looked at the pictures as well and gave me the same look. In the pictures I looked very drunk and in some I wasn't drunk and inx didn't even look drunk in them. I stared at him and asked him about the fact he didn't look drunk and he ignored my question.. I wanted to hit him so bad but I didn't... Instead I grabbed him and dragged him to our room and asked him the question again. He still didn't answer and I got more annoyed. I grabbed his horns then asked him again and he said that he didn't know so I let go of his horns. We walked back to tess and sat down. Inx continued to eat while I looked at the ground wondering. Someone tapped on my shoulder the grabbed my arm and it was me and tess's boss I immediately got up and so did tess. Inx looked at us then at my boss and got confused. My boss looked at him then grabbed him and pulled him infront of me and tess so he could see him then let him go. Me and tess walked away with our boss I waved to inx then continued to walk away. What did our boss want from us now.. ugh 🙄.