the wine pt 2 (nsfw)

Inx's pov:

Candy rubbed their hands on my dick through my pants. I didnt know how to feel but I grabbed a bottle of wine, opened it and, drank it and got drunk.

Candys pov:

I looked at him drinking a whole bottle of wine then looked back down at his crotch massaging it. He told me to massage him faster so I did. He had a pleased smile on his face and then I pulled down his pants slowly then looked up at him too see if he wasn't minding me doing this. He wasnt minding me doing this so I continued pulling down his pants. He looked at me as I stared at his boxers, pulling out his dick. He jumped when I touched his dick and I giggled.  He stared at me then petted me which made me purr. I had moved my face closer to his dick then licked the tip. I could tell he felt that because he let out a quiet moan. I stared at him then I sucked the tip and heard a louder moan come out of him. I looked around to see if anyone was watching I thought I saw my boss but I didn't. I continued to lick his tip then I heard a noise and immediately stop and looked around and I saw tess walk in. I stared at her and she stared back and ran off. I continue to suck his tip gradually moving down milking moans out of him. I saw him wanting me to stop so I did. He told me what he wanted me to do and I started doing so. I parted my fur where my 😺 is so it wouldnt get in the way then I layed on my back. He sat up and then got on top of me and railed me so fucking hard. I was a moaning mess and I was squirming. He went faster and farther every time he pulled in and out. I moaned really loud "OOH~ DADDY~" and he covered my mouth. I squirmed more as he went faster and faster until he came. He kept going and going getting faster and faster. He came again and finally pulled out. I layed down then I snapped out of being drunk and realized what happened. I looked at inx and his pants were half way off and his dick was out and I immediately turned away. Then he asked me if I wanted a round two. I looked at him the said "fuck it lets do this shit!" . He told me to get on all fours so I did then he fucked the hell out of my 😺 and it felt good as fuck. I moaned loud and he put his hand on my mouth again and said "if you moan I go farther in you, how does that sound" and I said that it sounded wonderful. Then he started going faster and I accidentally moaned.

~BIG ASS TIME SKIP FOR GOD SAKE AND YOUR SAKE AND MINE~

Third person:

Candy and inx flopped onto their backs while inx fell asleep candy was his pillow. Tess walked in and took another picture to show them the next day. Then tess told static/melon and showed the pictures but they didnt care.

 Then tess told static/melon and showed the pictures but they didnt care

Goofy ah lion kink reference