Date?

~Time skip bc yea~

You were driving down a dark road. You looked at your watch, 10: 39.
Tom sat back in his chair wiggling in his seat. (It's not what you think it is, I promise😼)
Y/n- "What are you doing?" You look over to Tom.
Tom- "Nothing, it's just your seat is...very uncomfortable."
Y/n- "Mm...okay..."

Y/n- "Tom, we're here-" You pass him over a black piece of material.
Tom- "What's this for?"
Y/n- " It's a blindfold?"
Tom- "Well yeah, but for what?"
Y/n- "You."
Tom- "Why?"
Y/n- "It's for the surprise, dummy. Now put it on."
Tom wraps it around his head and ties the back of it.
Tom- "This isn't usually the way I like to be blindfolded."

You park the car and walk around the car, opening the door for Tom.
Y/n- "Ready?"
Tom- "I can't see...but I think so..."
You grab his hands, your hands holding each other's.

You walk into this old dump yard, but you put up fairy lights all around, and a blanket to sit on. It wasn't a stinky old dump yard...it was nice. You had always gone there when it was hard at home, or just in general. It's been abandoned for almost 15 years now, it's not like you're breaking into someone's private property or anything. It was nice. Comforting.

Y/n- "Okay Tom. You can take it off now."
Tom takes off the blindfold, still holding your hand.
Tom- "Wow." He says.
Y/n- "Beautiful, right?!"
Tom- "Yeah...it is."
You run over to the blanket, dragging Toms hand.
Y/n- "Sit!"

Tom- "So, you did this all yourself, eh?" His deep British accent kicking in.
Y/n- "Well yeah, the lights just stay up for whenever I come here."
Tom- "You come here often?"
Y/n- "Yeah."
Tom- "I have known you for what, 23 years now? And I didn't know you came here?"
Y/n- "I don't know...I don't talk about it a lot." You look down at your feet, Tom notices.
Tom- "Why not?" He looks into your dark (Y/e/c) eyes.
Y/n - "Well my mum and dad fought a lot as a kid...as you know. I had really nowhere to go, I remember crawling into your window and hanging out with you-" you smile. "But when you weren't there, making a film, I was alone."
Tom- "Y/n, I-"
Y/n- "No. it's okay." You smile. "Because like I was saying, when you weren't there. I was here. It was-"
You look at Tom. "My only comfort. A place to take a breath."
Tom- "You know, y/n...I'm always here for you, you know. But it's not alway easy being an actor...with people surrounding you all the time. It's difficult to have a different life, when everything you do is out in the media.
Y/n- "I know, Tom..."
Tom- "Remember that whole rumour that went around that were in a "relationship" because I held your hand taking you to a doctors office?"
Y/n- "Yeah..."
Tom- "That's what I mean. I can't do anything without people assuming I'm in a relationship with you...I'm not saying that I can't be there for you when you are sad, but I-"
You cut him off. Y/n- "No, Tom...I know what you mean."
He lets out a small side-smile.
Y/n- "Hey...Tom can I ask you som-"
You here a phone ring.
Tom- "Dammit, I'm sorry, y/n. Give me a second, it's  Jacob"

-Toms POV-
Tom- "Hey, buddy"
Jacob- "Hey, Tom! Did Zendaya call you?"
Tom- "No? What do you mean?"
Jacob- "Oh, she said she would? Anyways, I didn't trust her enough for her to call you. They want us back in New York to film a scene, it was really last minute, but-"
Tom- "What? They want us back?"
Jacob- "Yeah, Zendaya wanted me to pass on the message"
Tom- "Crap....y/n..." Tom takes the phone away from his ear, and back. Tom- "Yeah, alright. When do they need me back?"
Jacob- "In 3 days."
Tom- "Okay. See you then, bye."
I hang up the phone. I just got back? Y/n is going to be so upset when she finds out I have to go again. I don't want to leave either, if I'm being honest. I like it here, with mum, dad....Harry, Sam, and Paddy. Especially y/n.

Tom- "Hey...y/n?"
She looked up at me, she was still sitting there on the blanket while she looked up at me. Into my eyes.
Y/n- "Hey! Who called?" She asked.
Tom- "Jacob..."
Y/n- "Like your friend Jacob?"
Tom- "Yeah."
Y/n- "oh..." she looked down, then back up at me.
Y/n- "Well what did he want?"
I stand there, and pause for a minute. Tom- "He wants me...back in New York...in 3 days..."
Y/n- "What?!- But Tom! You literally just got back, why-"
Tom- "I know, y/n... Jon Watts wants us back to film a scene in Far From Home. You know he wants his films to turn out to be perfection."
I see the look of sadness in her eyes, I feel a lump of guilt in the bottom of my stomach. I don't want to leave her, I really don't. But I don't have much of a choice.
Y/n- "Alright..."
There's a bit of an awkward silence.
Y/n- "So is that it? You're just going to leave?"
Tom-  "Well I have to tell my mum...and dad, but I do still have another 3 days?"
Y/n stands up and hugs me. I felt her love. I know she hates when I leave, but she knows I have a job too, a life.
Tom- "I'm really sorr-"
Y/n- "Just shut up and hug me."
And I hug her back.

Hii:) That's it for chapter two! It's a bit longer than last time

Hii:) That's it for chapter two! It's a bit longer than last time. I don't know what I'm doing tbh-
I just wanted to try out writing ig🤪

Sincerely,
Toms wife, Mae.