351-360

Chapter 351 Treat this place as your home

It was Grandpa Du who persuaded her not to wait for Shen Yi, let that kid starve to death.

For a long time, if Mr. Du wasn't still there at the time, Qin Jiu felt as if she was married and lonely, and when Shen Yi didn't get angry, she would be the only one in such a big house.

"Jiu, what are you thinking? I'm fine, let's go eat."

"Yeah." Qin Jiu nodded, walked out, and said as he walked, "When you said that in your previous life, why did you treat me so badly?"

Shen Yi hurriedly said, "Jiu, I..."

"Okay, okay, it's all over anyway, and now this marriage is fake, you don't need to have too much psychological burden."

Qin Jiu really wanted to let go, but he didn't care, he waved his hand and left.

Shen Yi, however, said in distress, and sighed lightly.

But what can I do? He did all the sins in his last life. Even if he could use the forced plot to make excuses, the grievances she suffered from him were real.

So in this life, no matter what Jiu said or blamed him, as long as she doesn't leave him, she can.

The two entered the upper room, and their breakfast was ready. Qin Zhonghui and his wife were diligent people with this skill. In addition, they lived in other people's courtyards. Naturally, they were very diligent and did everything.

Du Liya couldn't stand it anymore, because she was the kind of person who didn't know how to do any work, such as cutting vegetables and cooking, or something she learned from Su Yun recently. Don't be so tired, take this place as your home.

However, Su Yun said that it was precisely because they regarded this place as their home that they would work like this.

In fact, working for yourself and tidying up your home is certainly more motivated than anywhere else.

Seeing that Su Yun and Qin Zhonghui really treated them as family, Du Liya was also happy.

She has always felt that these two people are really good people, so even if she has to go abroad frequently in the future, the old man and Xiaoyi will definitely take good care of each other when they are by their side.

Sun Li and Qin Xiaolan don't need to go to the garment factory.

And Sun Jianhua and Qin Na and his wife took Xiaocheng and were still in the hostel. They came back after dinner. The two families on their side ate together, and they got used to it. After all, it was almost like eating together before.

But when they were eating, whether it was Qin Zhonghui or Du Liya, they all looked at the young couple consciously or unintentionally.

They scratched their heads and wanted to ask how the two children slept last night, but no one was ashamed to ask.

Qin Jiu is not really a newly married daughter-in-law. She doesn't know what they are curious about, so she decisively changed the subject and said, "We are so many, how will we pass?"

"Your cousin and auntie will come to pick us up and drive a minibus." After Du Liya said, she turned to look at her son.

Shen Yi also understood what was going on, and ignored his mother who had been wincing, he said, "Xiao Shi, you will accompany your grandfather and your brother Xiaocheng to watch the house at home, okay?"

They are all a group of people who have to go out. The more people there are, the stronger the momentum will be. Of course, Xiao Shi, Xiao Cheng, and Mr. Du must stay at home.