711-720

Chapter 711 Lin Nian is not dead?

Shen Yi said on the other end of the phone, "She is a beautiful screenwriter who has suddenly become popular in the past two years. Her name is Su Yuxi, and she also starred in the script she wrote. Do you think she looks familiar?"

Although the other party's facial features seem to have changed, for example, the bridge of her nose is higher, the corners of her eyes are larger, and her chin is more pointed.

But people who are very familiar with her will still find some familiar traces from this face.

Qin Jiu hummed softly and said, "Well, it looks familiar."

It really looks like Lin Nian!

Shen Yi said: "Right, especially like Lin Nian! Looking at the resume, although it was said that he developed abroad before, it is too simple to package such a thing."

Qin Jie didn't speak and looked at the woman on the TV.

"So, Lin Nian is not dead."

"Well, she may not be dead, that is to say, Lu Jiu'an is not dead either. I remember you said last time that the little goatee was ordered by a boss Su, there must be a lot of tricks in it! "

Some recent doubts gradually formed a string, Qin Jiu's heart sank, and she quietly looked at the TV screen.

Lin Nian, Lin Nian, if it's really you, after the suspended animation, live your time-travel life well, okay?

Are you trying to provoke me?

Well, I let you go last time, this time, no matter what, you will be in prison and spend your complete time-travel life!

"Jiu, Su Zeyuan, Su Yuxi's older brother, opened a clothing company. They are mainly in the southern market, but they intend to develop in the north. I feel... their goal is Jiuyi."

Qin Jiu: "If that's the case, then it's certain. The two of them are Lin Nian and Lu Jiu'an. Okay, if these two really dare to come to Beicheng to find trouble, then just send them to prison!"

"Okay, if it's them, then we'll send them to prison together! It's time for them to reunite with Shen Feng!"

The clay figurine still has a three-point temper, not to mention, Shen Yi is not a good-tempered person!

Qin Jie turned off the TV and stopped looking at the face with serious artificial marks. She asked Shen Yi, "When are you going home? Zijin and Xiaoyou both miss you."

"After the business is over, I can go back the day after tomorrow." Shen Yi suddenly lowered his voice and said, "The child misses me, doesn't the child's mother miss me?"

"Well, I miss you, miss you especially, can you appear in front of me in an instant?"

"...I'll ask the assistant to change the ticket!"

Qin Jie said quickly, "Okay, okay, I'm joking with you, finish the work first, it's not less than a day or two."

Shen Yi sighed: "But I'm really bad. You said that at that time, why did I drive the company to the prefecture?"

But with emotion, they have no other choice.

Because it is the best choice for electronics companies to open in Zhoucheng, in the next 20 to 30 years, this area will become the fastest growing place.

Qin Jie chatted with Shen Yi for a while, and her mood became calmer. Although the other party was making small moves behind his back, which was very hateful, she was not afraid of the other party.