591-600

Chapter 591 Don't you want to be the richest woman's man

When the tea restaurant becomes large and everything is on the right track, Qin Jiu can completely liberate his mother, and then if his father has a hobby, he can do it when he is free.

Gougou had been recording for a long time, and when he turned back, Qin Jiong called again and asked someone to pay attention. This kind of tea restaurant can't focus on the vicinity of the school, and the winner will focus on the vicinity of office workers.

Maybe at this time, afternoon tea has not yet become popular, but what Qin Jiu wants to do is to be the first to become popular.

Wait until the snack department, when the festival, you can also make the corresponding holiday food.

Such as dumplings, such as moon cakes, such as rice cakes and so on.

At that time, they can make their own brand!

"The clothing company is called Jiuyi, the electronics company is called Jiuyi, and the refreshment company is called Jiuyi."

Now the clothing company has become famous. In fact, Qin Jiu knows that there will be many companies in the future. The names are similar to those of the companies that have become popular. In fact, they are a kind of cottage.

They are the names of companies that want to borrow their already established climate.

When they registered Jiuyi, they also registered several names together, including Jiuyi and Jiuyi.

It's good now, you can use it directly. Anyway, it will be your own company in the future. If you have any problems, you can deal with it together.

Clothing, catering, as well as a promising electronics company that Shen Yi is working on, the electronics company will develop in the future, and it can also make a variety of products such as computers, mobile phones, watches and so on.

On the side of Uncle Sun Jianhua, the fruit and vegetable supermarket is doing well. He is ambitious and works hard. In the future, he will definitely occupy a place in the field of fruits and vegetables in Beicheng.

Food, clothing and housing.

Forget it. In terms of accommodation, Qin Jiu actually planned to open a very good homestay. The location will be in Beicheng and Sucheng, a water town.

Of course, this has to be planned later, so let's make the dim sum first.

Qin Jiu sketched, time passed quickly, and when Shen Yi came back from Jiuyi, he saw his wife sitting in front of the computer, writing hard, but he didn't hear the sound of his opening the door.

"Jiu, what are you busy with?"

When Qin Jiu talked about her plan, she was so excited that there seemed to be little stars jumping in her eyes.

Shen Yi smiled: "My family wants to be the richest man in the future!"

Qin Jiu raised his chin, "what's the matter, can't you? Don't you want to be the richest woman's man?"

"Think about it, dream about it every day."

Qin Jiu hummed proudly.

Seeing her like this, Shen Yi's heart softened. He untied the cufflinks and rolled them up, and walked towards the kitchen, preparing to cook.

Shen Yi didn't know how to cook, but when he was still in Ping'an Town, he began to study hard.

In order to make up for the wrong things he did in his previous life, he worked hard to make up for it in this life. One of them is to cook the dishes she likes to eat.