Chapter 15

Eric's P.O.V

I squeeze my eyes open, wincing at the bright light entering the room.

I yawned, stretching out my tired muscles wondering if sleeps are suppose to make one feel less tired or more tired.

After cracking some joints and arching my back like I'm being delivered from an evil spirit,I sat up straight.

With a frown I look round the unfamiliar room,fear evident in my face.

" W_where am I ?"
I shuttered,in a panicked mess

This looks nothing like my room. The black and white room is different from the cream painted room with posters of BTS and Football Clubs.

Not to mention,it's actually neat

I immediately jumped out from the bed still afraid and confused.

I checked around and my eyes soon landed on a luggage just few inches away from the closet

" That is my luggage...wait a minute..."

Scratching the back of my head, I pause my lips

" I..." My eyes widen soon remembering what happened yesterday

" I got married...I GOT MARRIED"

I placed a hand on my chest in hopes of calming down my racing heart.

" Oh goodness"

I jumped back on the bed,rolling around like I was possessed. I was so tired yesterday that I almost forgot I got married and not just to anyone

To Miss.Stella

Do you hear that people, I'm married to Miss.Stella

~~~

After half an hour of excitement I'm finally down with nervousness

Several thoughts ran through my mind making me slump down on the bed.

I wonder how I should start calling how now. Would she mind if I call her Stella instead of being formal?

I think I'll just still with Miss.Stella,besides I'm only here for my father's debt and nothing's going to happen between us.

But even with the clarification ,I can't help but want to change it. What if we get to know each other,what if we suddenly find out we have more in common, what if...

'Ugh'

' Yeah,I know... It's starting to sound cliche '

I let out a sigh.

Realizing that I was still in my dirty clothes, I searched for the bathroom which of course wasn't hard.

Stripping out of my clothes, I quickly brush my teeth before taking a short bath.

Stepping out,I had a towel round my waist and another in hand,drying my hair.

I grab my luggage, searching for something to wear

" I guess I should start arranging my clothes in the closet."

I groan out, seeing that the clothes are wrinkled. Now I wish I hadn't threw them in carelessly.

After searching for the perfect clothes that isn't wrinkled to wear, my entire clothes lay pitifully on the floor.

But behold, an enchanting pink sweatshirt and white sweatpants, rested in thou hands.

' Amazing choice'

' I know right. Who doesn't like comfy clothes '
I grinned

'Ugh. Aren't you going to dress to impress your wife '