Chapter 1: Finding Her

y/n's Pov

"Come on y/n he really needs me" Gia said. "I think he can wait until tomorrow, its our anniversary today I want to spend time with you" I said. "It'll just be for a couple of minutes" she said. "Fine" I finally gave in because I knew I wouldn't here the end of it if I didn't.

~time skip~

y/n's Pov

It was around 9:30 when we got to the gym. It felt so awkward walking in because I had such fancy clothes on. Lucky for Gia she had some extra clothes that she could change into. "Hey guys" Connor said. "What's up bro" Gia said. I just stayed silent looking around, I felt like people were judging me but they have a right to im in a dress and heels and this is a gym.

Demi's Pov

This girl walked in with a dress on. "Weird" I said to myself. I kinda got distracted staring at her. She's kinda pretty I thought to myself. No Demi why are you thinking this, you have a boyfriend. I couldn't help but notice a tattoo on her wrist, it was the R that I used to draw on my face for matches. Maybe she's a fan. 

Gia's Pov

While I was talking to Connor I realized this women was staring at y/n. It really made me jealous so I grabbed y/n's waist and brought her closer to me. She blushed and it was so adorable but I was still mad at that women for staring at MY girlfriend. 

"So it's getting kinda late but do you want to meet back here tomorrow morning and then get lunch" I said. Connor says "Ya that sounds great but is y/n ok with that". " Idk guys I don't really like coming to the gym" "Come on it'll be fun and you can even pick out the place we get to eat at" I said trying to convince y/n. " And Connor really needs us, he just got broken up with". "Fine" y/n said.

y/n's Pov

It kinda hurt when Gia said those things, she knows peer pressure always makes me give in and that I hate going to the gym. I already said yes though so I was just gonna have to push through it.

Demi's Pov 

I didn't mean to overhear but I heard them say they were leaving but coming back tomorrow, that would be the perfect time to ask what that tattoo was about. I guess I was really deep into thought because I didn't realize my boyfriend was calling my name. "Demi.. Demi.. are you ok". "I'm fine just kind of zoned out.. sorry" I said. "I'm not really focused right now so can we come back tomorrow morning?" I said. "Yeah that's fine are you okay.... is there something wrong" He said. "Yeah I'm fine just I can't really concentrate".