Chapter 4: After The Breakup

Demi's POV

It's been almost a week since the breakup, I'm starting to get worried about y/n. She hasn't gotten out of bed or gone anywhere since the day at the restaurant. She seems so depressed and it hurts me to see her like that. I got up before her so I made her breakfast. "Good morning, I made you breakfast in bed." I said. "Thank you but I'm not really hungry right now, can we just cuddle?" she asked. "Yes, of course we can I'll just leave the food on the table for you to eat when you're ready. I put the food down on the bed side table and got into bed and wrapped my arms around her.

(This is what I mean)

y/n's POV

Something about her putting her arms around me and cuddling me made my heart flutter. I think I may like her but I know she's dating Eric and probably would never like me back. She's this amazing WWE Wrestler that is super famous and I'm just another one of her fans that has a crush on her. As my thoughts went by I slowly started to fall back asleep and so did Demi.

~time skip~

I woke up and noticed I was laying on top of Demi, I could feel my face getting redder by the second but luckily Demi was still sleeping. I slowly got up even though I didn't want to and took the food and went to the kitchen to heat up breakfast. Shortly after Demi came in. "Did we really fall back asleep?" She asked. "Ya um.. we did." I tried to say without stuttering. Damn her morning voice is hot. "I'm gonna get ready while you eat but then you have to get ready to. We have to go to the store to buy groceries." she said. "Do we really have to." I said in a whiny voice. "Yes we do and I think Eric and Connor are coming over after." she said with her hot ass morning voice. "Ok I'll finish eating quickly then."

After I finished eating I went into Demi's room since I had to wear her clothes since mine are at my house. While I was looking for something to wear she came out of the bathroom in only a towel. I was so memorized but I had to stop myself. "Sorry I'll get out." I said practically running out of the room. Shortly after she came out of the room. "I'm done changing so you can change but I recommend wearing a hoodie and sweatpants since it's supposed to rain soon." she said. "Ok." I said while closing the door.

~20 minute time skip~

Demi's POV

She walked out of the room in sweatpants and one of my hoodies just like I said to and I couldn't help staring at her. She looked so adorable in my hoodie. "You ok there?" she asked me. "Ya I'm fine let's go to the store." I said. We got into the car and put on our favorite song (insert favorite song) and started to scream the lyrics.

~time skip~

"So what do we need from the store?" y/n asked as we walked into the store. "Um.. we need flour, sugar, eggs, milk, cereal, and butter." I said. "Ok well let's get the flour and sugar first since it's right there." she said, grabbing my hand at running down the aisle. "Shit." I said as we almost bumped into someone. "Sorry." y/n said to the women. She then looked at me and we broke into laughter. "Come on, the flour and sugar is right there." I said dragging y/n over to where it was. "Ok now all we have to get is the eggs, butter, and milk but that shouldn't be a problem because the dairy aisle is right down this aisle." I said.

As we walked outside we noticed it was raining. "Oh my god, it's raining and there's a field nearby, we have to go." y/n said excitedly. "Ok but first we have to put the groceries in the car." I said. After I locked the car door she took my hand and ran towards the field. "Come on let's dance." she said as we got to the field. 

We danced for a while until right now, we are both staring into each other's eyes and I can't help but want to kiss her. I love everything about this girl, I love her eyes, her hair, the way she dresses, and how she acts when she gets really excited. I couldn't help it I had to kiss her. "Oh my god I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have do..." I started to say but I got cut off by y/n kissing me. "You don't have to apologize. Demi I like you, a lot. I've liked you ever since I was young and these past couple of days have been the most amazing days of my life. So will you be my girlfriend?" she asked. "Of course I would" I said crying and went to kiss her again.

(What I meant by dancing in the rain)

~time skip~

y/n's POV

We waited nervously for Eric and Connor to arrive. "What are we going to tell them? What if they don't want to be friends with us?" Demi asked while pacing back and forth. "It'll all be fine, we just have to stay calm." I said. The door bell rang and I opened the door. "Hey, how are you guys?" I asked. "We're good but we have to tell you something." Eric said. "Oh we have to tell you something too." I said. "Why don't we all say our things at once then." Connor suggested. "Sure." I said. "1.. 2.. 3.., we're dating." We all said.

"Well that seemed to work out well." I said while laughing. "Ya I guess it did, but when did you two find out that you liked each other?" Demi asked. "Well just like you two we've been hanging out a lot lately since you know what happened. Also y/n I'm very sorry for how Gia acted, I had no idea she was like that." Connor said. "It's ok Connor. It's not your fault but I have this perfect idea ... we should all go on a double date." "Yes, that's an amazing idea and don't you have a pool in your backyard?" Connor asked. "Ya I do. We should go tomorrow since it's supposed to be really hot." I said. "Ok it's set then, tomorrow will meet up at y/n's house to have a double date at her pool." Eric said.