Chapter 3: The Breakup

y/n's POV

We all are going to my favorite outside restaurant and because Demi and Eric don't know the way I'm in their car while Gia and Connor are in their cars. When I told Gia that it was gonna happen I could tell she was pissed. But its just a car ride so nothing could happen.

~time skip~

Somehow even though they didn't know the way there we still got here first. It's been like 5 minutes and they're both here now. I went first into the restaurant since I'm most familiar with it. "Hi, can we get a table for 5 please?" I asked the waiter. "Sure, right this way." He said. "Here's your menus, I'll be back soon to get your drink orders." He said then walked away. "So what do you guys want to drink, also if you want I can order for all of us." I said. "I'll probably just have water." Demi said, her boyfriend saying the same thing after. "I want Coke" Connor said. "Same thing here." Gia said. "So are you guys ready to get your drinks?" the waiter asked. "Yes, can we get 2 waters, 2 cokes, and a (insert favorite drink)." I said. "Sure I'll be right back with those." he said. 

"So Demi, how long have you and Eric been together for?" I asked trying to make conversation. "We've been together for 2 months, and so far it's been the best 2 months of my life." Demi said while going to kiss Eric. Something about this made me rage inside and I don't know why. "How long have you and Gia been together and also do you have a partner Connor?" Demi asked. "Me and Gia's one year anniversary was yesterday so one year." I said excitedly. "I recently broke up with my girlfriend so I'm not dating anyone currently." Connor said. "Oh, I'm so sorry." Demi said. "It's ok it's not your fault." Connor said.

~time skip~

Gia's POV

The food got here a little while ago and everyone is talking to each other except for me, I've been ignored the whole time but what pisses me off more is how much Demi and y/n are talking. y/n is MY girlfriend not hers so why do they have to talk so much. "Are you serious y/n?" I asked annoyed. "What are you talking about?" She asked as if she didn't know what she was doing. "YOU SAY THAT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING. YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO DEMI ALL THIS TIME NOT EVEN REALIZING THAT YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME. AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TALKING TO MY GIRLFRIEND WHILE LAUGHING AND SMILING. BACK OFF BITCH." I screamed. "Yo, calm down it's just a conversation we didn't mean to leave you out but you haven't tried to talk to us either." Demi said.

y/n's POV

"YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN, YOU KNOW WHAT..." Gia started to say. "NO WERE NOT DOING THIS GIA. I'M SICK OF HOW YOU'VE BEEN TREATING ME LATELY AND DEMI DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG SO DON'T EVEN. YOU KNOW WHAT WERE DONE, I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANY MORE. LEAVE NOW AND GET YOUR STUFF OUT OF MY HOUSE, YOU HAVE A WEEK TO MOVE OUT AND THEN ANYTHING THAT IS STILL THERE WILL BE THROWN AWAY." I screamed at Gia.

She stormed out of the restaurant pissed and I don't even care at this point. "y/n are you ok?" Demi asked sincerely. "Ya I'm fine but is it ok if I stay at your place for the week, I don't ever want to see her again?" I asked. "Yes of course you can. Why don't we get boxes for our food and then we can all head out of here." Demi said while giving me a hug. "That would be great and thank you for letting me stay at your place."