Chapter 4

She was always different.

She saw that.

Nobody ever saw things like she did.

She was alone.

Until she found him.

She would do anything for him. She has done everything for him.

As long as he doesn't break her it's okay.

"Please don't break me." She told him as they got on the swings. The blue eyed boy watched her carefully. He was older but not too much. Perfectly enough to protect her. She was 12 years old know. He was almost 14. And more in love than ever.

"I'll never hurt you Poppy. I wish only for your happiness." The teenage boy said as he started swinging slower.

"It's been a while Harry. It's been a while since we've done something crazy." She responded him. He knew she was smaller but how mature she was never finished to surprise her.

"Does your mother have her cigarettes?" He asked. The girl nodded eagerly.

"Yes. But Harry, what do you want to do?" How smart and naive she actually can be is one of the things he fell for.

"We're going to smoke." He responded. They could hear a radio in the distance. Some calm music was playing. And soon more news from the war was on. They only got a few quite moments. Not nearly enough.

"Okay." The girl never questioned him. She only ever went along.

The pair ran into Poppy's house. Her mother wasn't home. She had never been the same since Poppy's sister had died. She would often go to places that aren't meant for a lady. Just to feel alive inside. It didn't take long before they found them. With the war going on in so many places, people weren't so careful at home but outside of it.

"Okay Poppy. I've never done this either." Harry placed the cigarette inside his mouth and handed one to Poppy.

Poppy wasn't nervous. She had done crazier things. She grabbed her mother's lighter and handed it to the boy.

"You first." She said. The boy only nodded and lit his cigarette. As he inhaled he coughed. She almost panicked.

"Oh my goodness, Harry! Are you okay?" She asked him with a worried face.

"Yes. I-I'm fine." Said the boy. He inhaled a few more times, coughing now and then. Just until he got used to it.

She did so too. And after repeating his actions, but coughing even more... they finished their first cigarette together.

Hey! so I really liked this one because it doesn't really show how messed up her head is and just show's a side of a rebellious girl. Or almost teenager.

As you see it mentioned the war and I would like to state now that the story is narrated in world war two.

So VOTE and COMMENT if you liked it or if you don't. Thanks for reading!