The end.

TRIGGER WARNING

WARNING

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SELF HARM MENTAL ILLNESS OR OTHER SENSITIVE CONTENT.

After all the time they spent together, after all the history they had, after everything they accomplished, they remembered. They remembered that everything comes to an end. That everything is temporary. That nothing is bound to last. Not even love. Poppy was thrown out of her home at the age of eighteen.

It never took Harry long to see how messed up Poppy really was. Not even after she started cutting her own skin. He even saw something beautiful in it. How sometimes she would hurt herself instead if the world. Everything she did was beautiful to him.
But now he knows. After twenty years he realized. It was not tragically beautiful. It was just tragic.
He thinks back to her every day.
The tears running down her cheeks.

The way her eyes lit up, even when she was in so much pain.
The blood running down her wrist.
The smile she had, beside everything else.

He realized then. He remembered. She was too good for this world. Too good for everything that was horrible in it.

He misses her every day.
His heart still aches for her.
Every day he remembers.
He knows. It was his fault. He let her go on with it. He knew, yet he didn't stop. The thought ate him alive.

He should've known.
When she started talking to the walls.
He should've known.
When she started harming herself.

He should've known.
When all of the sudden she was someone else.
He should've known.
When there was nothing but pain in her eyes.

He should've known.
When she sat shaking on the ground.
He should've known.
When she didn't laugh like before.

He should've known.
When she locked that fucking door.
He should've known.
When she was consumed by madness.

A part of him did know. He was just too dumb to see what it was. At time. His love blinded him beyond repair. He was consumed. Anything she didn't want him to see, he didn't. That's how it worked.

He missed her lovely face.

He missed her kisses.

He missed her smell.
He missed her smile.
He missed her hair.
He missed her sanity.

He should've noticed sooner. Taken her to get help sooner. He didn't realize there was no turning back already.

He thought she was better. And clearly, she was not.

AWW THATS THE FINALE

IN CASE YOU ARE CONFUSED THIS GOES THROUGH ALMOST HER WHOLE STORY AND I HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED THIS STORY. I'M DEBATING WETHER TO MAKE A KIND OF LETTER THAT SHE WROTE BEFORE SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE AND I THINK I'M GONNA DO IT SO STAY TUNED!

COMMENT AND VOTE

MY BABY IS OVER I'M GOING TO CRYY

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS FAR, I HONESTLY DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD.

AND I'M NOT SAYING THIS SO YOU CAN BE LIKE, "OH ITS GREAT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" BUT LIKE HONESTLY I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE SUCH A FAIL.

I'M KIND OF CONTENT WITH THIS STORY.

IT'S NOT AS SHITTY AS I THOUGHT IT COULD COME OUT TO BE OMG HAHA

SO LONG, AND GOONIGHT