Meeting

A/N: Warning ⚠️⚠️ abuse in this. ⚠️Smut⚠️
Finally it was the last class of the day then I could go home. Although my brother was supposed to pick me up today I still wanted to go home already.
~Skip to when schools out~
While walking to Noah (my brother) car I saw my ex so I turned the other way until he walked past. When I got to the car I was about to get in the front but I see a curly headed guy, so I got in the back. As soon as I got in the smell of weed and cologne hit me right in the face. I smoke but my family don't know because I would die. Noah was high and asked me why my teacher call AGAIN. I simply answered with because I was late to class and didn't turn the assignment in because I was sleep.
Noah said some "Why the hell were u sleeping in class". After a while of Noah asking the same question well yelling the same question over and over the Curly headed guy said "bro chill everyone sleeps in class" Noah responded with "I don't give a fuck imma yell all I want at my sister" after like a second he goes on some with some "shes not ur sister Geesy so mind ur business" in my head I was like his name is Geesy that's weird. I could tell the Geesy guy got made hearing them words but what could I do without getting yelled at more. When I got home my mom was there and had the belt so I knew it was over. (⚠️Abuse coming⚠️) She beat me for what felt like forever I was only like 30mins. I was hit with the metal part a lot to, I beat so badly that I couldn't move off my floor onto my bed even if I could I'm pretty sure I would have hurt. Soon after I heard my door open and was scared to move and look who was coming in my room. A couple minutes later I feel ice on my butt and legs. I build the courage to see who was in my room, when I looked my eye were meet with the eye of the Geesy guy. He said in a deep voice "I thought you might want some ice" "Thank you I really did but I couldn't move" I replied. He then ask what my name was and I told him Vanessa but to call me nessa.