Birthday

A/N: Sexual activity ⚠️
_______________________________________
There was 3 until my birthday, while still going to school and trying to hide from my parents so they don't know where I am. Its a handful. Ale was being so nice, he was slowly stopping lean. So he was having withdrawals and it got mean at times but most of the time was nice.
~~skip too the day before birthday~~
Tomorrow was my birthday. That was the only thought in my mind when I woke up. Then I had to pee but I couldn't move because of ale's tight ass grip on me. I didn't want to wake him so I tried to forget I had to pee it didn't work. So I wiggled out of Ale's grip and went to the bathroom. Not even 2 minutes later, Ale opened the door with a look of bitch what the fuck you think you doing. He said "why the fuck you leave me" his morning voice was so fucking hot. "I had to pee" I say wiping. He just stood there. When I was done he picked me up and threw me on the bed. And said "I don't care if the house in fire don't ever leave me alone" he said while climbing on top of me. He was so cute I couldn't help but reach up and kiss the fuck outta him. He pulled away and said "imma teach yo cute ass a lesson bout leave me alone while I'm sleeping" I smiled and laughed causing him to laugh. (⚠️) He slowly started rubbing my stomach and going up to my boobs. Then he took off his hoodie that I was wearing so now I was only in my panties. He looked at me and smiled as his hand went down to my panties. He move them to the side and started rubbing my clit. Then put to fingers in when I wasn't expecting it so I moaned. And he seemed like he wanted me to be screaming. He started kissing me and I moaned into the kiss a couple times. He took his fingers out and took off his boxers. He actually didn't want it from the back. He was going slowly at first but then started going faster and I couldn't hold my moans in anymore. At this point I was screaming out of pleasure. He nutted inside and he told me he'd buy a plan b later when he went to the studio. He put my ass right to sleep.
~~Later that day~~
Ale came back from the studio with 2 bag of stuff and handed me the CVS bag and I knew what it was. The other bag was a footlocker bag I thought he bought him a pair of shoes.
~~Next day~~
I woke up to Alr screaming my name and he was already dress, he was hella dripped out. I woke up and got ready. I went down stairs and he had to bags for me the footlocker bag from yesterday and a Dior bag. He handed me the shoes first and they were the Red thunder 4s that I wanted. The Dior bag was a purse I hugged him and kissed his hot ass face so many times. I went to the studio with him that night and when we got home I gave him head.😈