Shock

⚠️ Sexual ⚠️
_________________________________________________
-2 weeks after Ale 💦 inside of me-

I woke up with a very bad feeling in my stomach, I thought I was just hungry or had to use the bathroom. I ate and used the bathroom but my stomach still hurts, I started to think that I was having cramps and didn't think nothing of it. I went to lay down with Ale but he was asleep on the couch. So I walked over to him, curled into a ball, and put my head on his chest. He woke up. "Ma you good? You look like your in pain" Ale said sleepily. "I am in pain. My stomach hurts so bad and I'm not suppose to get my period for 2 more weeks." He looked at me and said "you will be ok. But have you taken any medicine?" "No I havent" I replied.

Ale made me take some medicine which didn't help. I told him it didn't help and he started getting worried. Eventually he forced me to go to the hospital. While at the hospital I threw up. "Well I've got some news but it's not very good news" a doctor said. "Just say it" I hurry and said. "Well unfortunately your having a miscarriage." My face turned blank. "A miscarriage! How I'm on birth control?" The doctor explained that sometimes birth control doesn't always work and that protection should always be worn.

I was sent home and I was sad because I didn't like knowing I had, had a miscarriage.

-A week and a half later-
"Ale" I scream while ale responses from kitchen. I walked to him, and put my arms around his neck which was a stretch. He picked me up and put me on the counter. I was staring into his eyes when he kissed me. I laughed a lil and started blushing. Ale then started making out with me. Things were starting to escalate on the couch. His shirt had came off, I was in my bra and panties. Next thing I knew I was getting back shots. Everytime I moaned ale went deeper,and harder. Long story short I had a limp in my walk for about 3 days.