𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪. (Kim taehyung)

So this is my first ever(not really..) oneshot and it's not a request from anyone and instead it's an idea of mine. I have always wanted to try out this plot and so i thought i will begin my journey with this on. There might be some concept that can trigger you so i would suggest if that's the case please ignore this oneshot and if not you are welcome to this hell ride of a rollercoaster.

This chapter contain....

*Blood and gore genre
*Violence
*Mature language
*Horror
*Stalking
*Murder
*Death

Word count: 8032

Station no.1:Sleep well my Bella....

1:Sleep well my Bella

Author pov....

"Stop  your bullshits it's been 1 week and no one's know where is our daughter and you are telling us to calm down." A middle age man was yelling at the cop while another middle age woman was crying and trying to calm down the man beside her. "Sir we are trying our best and we promise that we will find your daughter no matter what just try to compromise with us." As the officer said that that man calm down and sat.

"Mr.im Can you tell us again what happened that day?" As the officer said that mr.im start to think a little bit hard about that day when their one and only daughter disappeared from her room without any trace.

"It all started with that Cheongdam lake murder case since then my daughter wasn't normal. She would say someone's looking at her all the time Someone's follow her everywhere she go. First we didn't believe it but soon we start to believe something was indeed wrong so we decided to leave this place but before the day we will leave she just disappeared. I was with her all day i just wished I never left her alone she would have stayed with us now." Mrs.im start to cry harder and said "It's almost been a month officers we still don't know where our daughter is."

"I heard you moved in here a year ago did she act like that since then?"

"She was normal before it all started after the ..... Case."

"Sir if this case was actually related to cheongdam lake we would have found her body after 3 days of her disappearance but it's been a month." Another cop said as the officer look at him before saying "Still we can't ignore this I am sure this case is connected with this lake case." The cop replied "Search the lake area one more time and not the lake area only search every corner of this city we can't miss any place."

"Yes sir." The cop replied before leaving that place as the officer looked at the couple who were crying and said "No matter what we would try our best to find your daughter."

"So now we are here with the most alluring news of a girl who disappeared from her own house without any trace. From the victim parents police confirm that they saw their own daughter im y/n at her room at night before they went to sleep. Next day they were thinking why their daughter coming downstairs for breakfast and that's moment they found out there daughter where not in her room. No trace where found where she could go and any suspecious thing and till then we still don't have any news of im y/n disappearence. Police are still searching and there still no news of her yet. We will let everyone know if we found out any new information till then stay tuned for any more news on ....