their favourite song

finney :
you're my best friend - queen
"you're the best friend , that i've ever had"
gwen was always a big fan of queen, but finney had never listened to them until he heard 'you're my best friend' coming from gwen's room. he soon became equally as obsessed as she is. (+he loves 'love of my life')

robin :
beat on the brat - ramones
"beat on the brat with a baseball bat"
he was always into punk and rock music, so when his uncle introduced him to Ramones , he was hooked. 'beat on the brat' was the one that really stood out to him, along with 'i wanna be your boyfriend'

bruce :
cold as ice - foreigner
"you're closing the door, you leave the world behind"
bruce loves going on bike rides round the neighbourhood, just playing 'cold as ice' on repeat whilst humming the tune as he goes.

vance :
immigrant song - led zeppelin
"for peace and trust can win the day, despite all of your losing"
my guy loooooves led zeppelin and metallica. you'll always find him reading playboys and blasting music from my speakers.

griffen :
vienna - billy joel
"if you're so smart , tell me , why are you still so afraid?"
he adores music, it fills up the quietness in his life. you'd rarely find him without his headphones and walkman (let's pretend walkmans were invented in 78 instead of 79😭)

billy :
heros and villains - the beach boys
"i've been in this town so long that back in the city i've been taken for lost and gone'
the beach boys are his absolute favourite band ever. he's always listening to 'smiley smile' on his paper rounds

AUTHOR NOTE :
so sorry for the lack of updates!! school has been consuming me recently but i promise to post more and the quality should hopefully be a lot better!!