pda

finney blake -
5/10
finn's pretty shy, so he usually doesn't show too much affection in public unless you initiate it first. of course he'll hold you hand, give you hugs and occasionally kiss you on the head or cheek, but he's too shy to fully express it.

robin -
7.5/10
he's definitely more confident than finney but he also likes to keep some aspects of your relationship to yourselves. yet, he will hold you hand and waist, kiss you and all that. he always has to be touching you in some way, he likes showing you off.

vance -
11/10
vance definitely doesn't give two shits if people see you two, he will show as much affection as he wants. at the start of your relationship, he was less confident in showing he loved you, he wanted to keep his tough demeanour up. now that he's fully comfortable, he would do whatever he wants (as long as you're comfortable) because he purely doesn't care what people have to say about the two of you.

bruce -
10/10
he loves you and he wants to show it! he's always calling you pet names, kissing you cheeks and giving you hugs. he's so proud of being with you and he likes letting people know you're his and he's yours.

griffen -
2/10
he's similar to finney, he's too shy to fully express his love in public. people wouldn't even realise you two were together until they were told. the only reason people really know is because your teacher caught the two of you holding hands under the table. after that, he is more open to holding your hand in public, but other than that you tend to keep your relationship private.

billy -
6/10
billy's always holding you hand or having an arm around your shoulder. he doesn't kiss you too much in public, but he's always holding you in some way, he just likes knowing you're there with him.