love languages

finney -
quality time
finney is very shy when it comes to people, especially you. he's always so flustered around you so the easiest way for him to show he loves you is to spend time with you. he loves just watching a movie, studying together in the library or going on walks. aslong as he's with you, he doesn't care.

robin -
acts of service
robin loves doing things for you, whether it be opening the door for you, holding you stuff when it's too heavy for you or helping you put something up in your room. he'll even beat anyone up who made you upset or said something bad about you. he also appreciates how much time you attend to him. due to his fighting, he's always got some cut or bruise in need of attending to. you're always there if his knuckles won't stop bleeding or kissing him bruised cheek better.

vance -
physical touch
vance is very unsure of how to show his love for you. he loves you so so much but due to his upbringing he isn't exactly sure how to express it, so he decided giving you kisses and holding you waist would be a perfect way to express. he hand always finds its way around you waist of shoulder and his lips to your temple or lips. it's a rare occasion to find you without vance attached to you hip when it wasn't to play pinball.

bruce -
gifts
bruce loves loves loves to give you gifts. whether that's something material or making you food. you could fill a store with the amounts of stuff bruce buys for you. his allowance is always spent on buying you a new book or record you wanted, and he expects nothing in return. he loves seeing you face light up when he gives you a new teddy or poster of your favourite band.

griffen -
words of affirmation
griffen is always trying to find a way to let you know he loves you. due to his lack of confidence, he gets worried you aren't aware of how much he truly adores you. notes began appearing in you bag after classes together, or in your locker which consisted of griffen writing down everything he loves about you. he loved watching from afar as your lips formed a smile as you read what he said about your hair that day or your eyes.

billy showalter -
acts of service
just like robin, billy loves helping you out with the little things. he's always there for whatever you need, billy always goes out of the way to make sure you have what you need. he even makes sure you get the first newspaper everyday, aquas leaving little notes in between the pages.