Heartbreaker high x reader

Heartbreaker high

Sasha x reader

Tw: Sexual assault, abuse (mentally and physically)
°•.•°•.•°.•°•.°•.•°•.•°.•°•.°•.•°•.•°.•°•.°•.•°•.•°

-y ns pov-

I rolled out of bed I got up with only shorts and a bra on I looked in my closet I grabbed a orange plaid skirt fish nets and a oversized t-shirt that Sasha gave me.

After I brushed my hair

I looked at the time and im fucking three minutes late I put on socks and ran out of the door with my platform boots and my bag

"Shit sorry guys slept in again" I said getting in and putting on my shoes "it's okay babe it happens here" Sasha says and hands me her makeup bag

I got mentally and physically abused
At home I grabbed the Concealer out of the bag and put some on good thing me and Sasha are almost the same shade.

Before you say anything I'm blind in my right eye so I can't see very good.

I blended as much as I could I tapped Sasha on the shoulder she looked back and blended my Concealer.

Amerie got in I jumped a little "OH MY FUckING GOD" She says while bucking "what happened" I say.

-time skip-

"THERES A S3X MAP IN THE STAIRWELL" someone says

I ran first to see....MY FUclING GIRLFRIEND BANDED ALMOST EVERY GIRL"YOU BITCH" I yelled at her

"THATS BEFORE WE GOT TOGETHER"She yelled back "Give me some fucking space" I said before walking away.

-time skip to slts-

I sat down JoJo showing us a video I started hitting my head on the desk

No one stopping me from hitting my head. Sasha hit my back I hit her back.

"Stop hitting me" I whisper to her "then stop hitting your head on the table" she whispers back then I hit my head on the table again.

Then I raise my hand "Yes Y n" JoJo says "Can I go to the nurse's office I have a bad headache" I say about to get up.

"Yes you may go pick someone to go with just in case" JoJo says
"I'll take Sasha" I say grabbing Sasha's hand.

JoJo nods for us to go I get up and walk to the nurse's office.

-Time skip-

Sasha grabbed my face and kissed me"What's wrong with you" she says "I don't know okay it's hard to tell" I say back.

I kiss her back we sit on the bed until we hear the door open "Oh um I'm sorry JoJo wanted me to come here to see if y'all are okay" Quinni says.i see blush go across her face which made me jealous.

"Yeah we are okay" Sasha says putting her hand on my thigh "oh okay" Quinni says quietly leaving the room

I turn to Sasha and start kissing her I get on her lap and grabs her face.

She slithers her arms around my waist."It's not everyday you see a lesbian couple making out in the nurse's office" The nurse says I get off of Sasha's lap "you two get to class" she says I make a mk noise.

-Time skip a bit of the slts days-

I walk to the slt room "Okay guys we have two special guests" JoJo says

"These are two of the most amazing officers here so be respectful" She say "didn't know that we were going to have fcking officers here" I whisper

"Oh Y n Do you want to say something" Principle woodsy says
I shake my head no looking at the ground.

"Okay all of the girls come with me and JoJo" The older officer says.

-Time skip going to the gym-

"Okay Sexual assault is very popular for women so we will go over some tips for saving yourself" He says while looking over to see us and to pick someone

"You in the front row with the black and red hair come up here" He says pointing to me I push myself up from the seat.

"Okay so men have a very hard grip so it will take a while to get out"he starts to say grabbing my arm and gripping my wrist tight.

"can you stop please" I whisper and having a fear of my emotions showing he starts gripping my wrist tighter and tighter.

BING
I Swipe my foot under his feet and knock him down to the ground "Did you just swipe foot me" He says I ran out of the gym to somewhere.

I looked at my wrist seeing a bruise forming "Fuck" I say tears forming in my eyes "Y n are you okay" I hear Darren say hearing other foot steps.

"Yeah I'm okay I'm okay" I say wiping away my tears "Did he do that to you" Quinni says I nod my head yes "honestly I'm fine I'm fine" I say walking away.

"Y n it's not okay he hurt you" Darren says"It's not like it's everyday I get abused" I whisper.

Darren walks up to me and pulls me into a hug"it's okay babe you can stay with Quinni if she's okay with it" he says.

"Yeah I'm okay with it my parents won't say anything" Quinni says

"You three go inside y n go get ice for your arm" JoJo says "okay I'll see you guys later" I say walking to the nurse's office.

"Y n what happened now" the nurse says "fucking slts class I need ice I just want to say in here for now" I say as she goes getting an ice pack.

"Fine only this once no more okay" she says handing me the ice pack.i lay down on one of the beds "y n if this is going to happen again I'm going to need to call your parents" she says.

"Don't call my fucking parents please call Quinn's parents tell them that her friend need a ride home" I say sitting up

------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Part two gonna come soon

⟨Word count⟩1000 word count