Cricket crew

Neža Smith

Neža is Toby's sister.
They go by She/they and her nicknames are Než and sometime shorty.

Neža is bisexual ♥️💜💙

Bff:Aimsey
Siblings:Toby(tubbo),Teagan,Lani
Crush:Aimsey
Height: 4'10-4'11
Age:19
Hair color:black and white underneath
Eye color: Green(they built different)

Neža has insomnia which makes it hard for them to fall asleep they also have mental breakdowns. intrusive thoughts.and social anxiety

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

•Neža's pov•

I stayed up for the whole night editing and drawing and doing homework.i decided to check my ferret Nile.

Nile was peacefully sleeping I looked around my room and I decided to move my bed, piano,and desk some were else.

I put my bed where the door kinda was and moved my piano under my desk and put my desk up against the wall.

I also moved my cork board above my desk. I looked at the time and saw it was '4:30' I have two more hours until I have to wake up toby.

-time skip when Neža has to wake up toby-

I walk to Toby's room and open the door.i grab the Nerf gun next to his door and shoot him.

"Yo bitch wake up" I say to him shooting him once again."bloody hell Než" Toby says.

I just blankly look at him and jump on his bed and then sit down.

"Hey you wanna have a stream with ranboo,tommy,Aimsey,billzo,Badlinu and me??" Toby says I nodded yeah.

"I'ma go take a shower and get ready little bro" I said ruffling his hair.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower and blow dryer my hair I put it half up half down.

I grabbed a white skirt and a oversized Micheal Myers hoodie and black socks and got changed.

I walked downstairs when I heard the door bell when I opened it tommy and ranboo being the tall people they are pick me up for a hug.

"WOMAN!!!!!!" Tommy yells while hugging me "hey Než" ranboo says I wave hi.

"TOBY THE TALL STRING BEANS ARE HERE" I yell I hear Toby run down the stairs.

Toby pushes me out of the way"bitch" I say as I hear two cars lock I see Badlinu and Bilzo and I think Aimsey.

"Hi guys" Toby says while hugging the other three.

-time skip to introducing each other-

We all sit down expect for me because Toby forgot a chair.aimsey pats her leg to sign for me to sit on her lap.i sit on her lap and she puts a arm around my waist.

Toby starts the live
And five minutes in one of Wilbur's song goes on "Now now you need to calm down" Tommy says to Aimsey

"Stop it stop" Aimsey says to Tommy
Aimsey keeps her arm around my waist and I feel safe with her arm around my waist.

-time skip to the boundaries talk-

I zoned out completely until ranboo says my name"okay Neža what are your boundaries"

"Oh um my boundaries are you can make fanfiction about me but like not dirty stuff I feel uncomfortable when people write that stuff" I say

------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Word count and I will make a part two I have school y'all

⟨Word count⟩527 word count

-----------------------------------