𝙼𝚑𝚊

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

So this chapter is gonna have TW in it(Suicide)
Y/n suffers from suicide and one day she gets yelled at because of one C

Y/n's quirk is mind reading
So some shit is gonna go down
✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

𓆩Y/n's Pov𓆪

I sit in class reading bakugo's mind 'Y/n can't do anything right her quirk is stupid too'
He turns to look at me but I quickly look away.

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE YOUR BROTHER GETTING STRAIGHT A's"My mother yells at me and slaps me

I run out of my house and to UA and runs to my dorm I unlock the door and walks in an locks the door behind me

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐
⚠︎TW STARTS⚠︎
✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

I grab a razor and holds the blade against my wrist. I take a deep breath and cuts my wrist I hear someone knock on my door. I panic trying to wrap my wrist.

I walk to my door and answers it and I see Todoroki he looks down at my wrist and grabs it pulling my sleeve up "Why" he says looking up at me "leave me alone Todoroki" I say trying to take my arm out of his grip.

"No...tell me why you did this" He says again I push him off of me and closes my door locking it. I run to my bathroom and grabs the razor and starts cutting my wrists and legs.

I hear a explosion near my door I lock my bathroom door and falls on the floor due to blood loss. I grab the razor again and starts cutting myself even more I slowly pass out but that leads to me dying.

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

Todoroki picks my dead body up from the floor and looks at the cuts "Go get awaiza" Todoroki says to bakugo.

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

HAHAHAHAH
Word count⟬300⟭

Sorry to end it off like that besties

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐