Ch.2

A/n - author notes

"Talking"

'Thinking'

[System]

*NOTICE*

Y/n pov

Ruku and I were walking out my room to a small hallway and there were, four more doors, checking the room closest to me, I discovered it to be a small bathe room, it had a small bathtub, toilet, and a single sink, it also had a few bathroom supplies but nothing else. I then went to the room infront of mine, entering the room. I found out it was a private study (around 11'4"x10'0"). On my right there was an empty wall mounted fish tank and a single sofa set beside it; and on the left there was a large bookshelf that covered the wall, same on the wall opposite of it which were full of books, the floor was adorned with a large red carpet and desk infront of the window with two chairs infront of the desk and plants on either side of it. Looking at the room I just sighed annoyed as I knew I had to look through all the book as there could be a few skill books.

"*Sigh* This is going to take a while."

Ruku: 'Don't worry Mr. (Y/n), I will help you!:)' he said in his usual chipper voice.

"Thx Ru, well lets finish this quickly."

Ruku: 'Okay.'

Le Time skip (cuz I'm lazy.)

After awhile I finish searching the study and found a few skill books and three items, but I quickly put them in my inventory as I would check them later after finishing searching the house. I then checked the last two rooms on the floor that I was on, which was another bedroom, that only had basic furniture and another large empty room, I soon when down stairs. I was greeted by a large living room, which had a large sofa, a two seater sofa, a recliner, and a T.V. with multiple consoles, next to the front door there was another bathroom, but it only had a toilet and sink. Next to the living room was the dining room and a open kitchen *the fridge was empty*. Connected to the kitchen was the laundry room and connected to that was a huge garage which had a beautiful motorcycle (Image above), I then went to explored the last part of the house, the basement which was huge, it had a large open area, a bathroom, bedroom, and a storage area which only had a small chest with only a couple dozen lock picks and a white mask with blue and purple eyes and black and red markings under the eyes. After I finished exploring the house I went to the living room a bit tired.

"*Huff* damn it, that took to long. "I said as I plopped on the sofa. "Well at least I got some good stuff, right Ru." I said as I took out the stuff I got from my inventory.

Ruku: 'Yes, yes'

"Okay, now lets see what we got. Observe."

[Mana shot(beginner)(Active) (E) Lv-1: Allows user to condense mana to a singular point and fire it as a projectile. Would you like to learn skill.]

[Y/N]

[Blacksmithing(beginner)(active) (F) Lv-1: Allows user to create various objects ranging from jewelry to weapons. Would you like to learn skill.]

[Y/N]

[CQC(beginner)(passive) (F) Lv-1: Allows user to execute multiple attack combinations from different martial arts. Would you like to learn skill.]

[Y/N]

[Mask of ??????? (??): A mask with the ability to summon weapons that has been connected to the mask and create armor. It will bond with the owner's soul and will grow with its owner. *NOTICE: Once soul bound it cannot be lost, if lost it will reappear on the owner. Soul bound object cannot be destroyed in cases where object is damaged it will be immediately repaired.]