Ch.3

A/n - author notes

"Talking"

'Thinking'

[System]

*NOTICE*

Y/n pov

Hadvar: "I wouldn't have made it without your help today. Listen, you should go to Solitude and join up with the Imperial Legion. We could really use someone like you. And if the rebels have themselves a dragon, General Tullius is the only one who can stop them." I just looked at him and nodded.

"I'll think about it." I said to him

Hadvar: "That's okay I'm sure you'll make the right choice." I nodded and I then notice a screen appear notifying me that I completed the quest and that the rewards were given, dismissing it as me and Hadvar continue walking to Riverwood as I decided to follow him. As we made our down the path making idol chitchat I notice the guardian stones.

Hadvor "These are the Guardian Stones, three of The Thirteen ancient standing stones that dot Skyrim's landscape. Go ahead see for yourself." He said as he signaled at the stones, I simply nodded and walked towards the stones, I walked in the middle of the stones, and I was going to decide which one I was going to choose all three of them started to glow surprising both me and Hadvar.

[Blessing of the sign of the Warrior: Those under the sign of the Warrior will learn all combat skills 20% faster.]

[Blessing of the sign of The Thief: Those under the sign of The Thief will learn all stealth skills 20% faster.]

[Blessing of the sign of The Mage: Those under the sign of The Mage will learn all 20% faster.]

I just looked at the screens with a face of bewilderment as I did not expect this, as it was a surprising.

Hadvar: "Incredible I didn't think it was possible to have more than one blessing you sure are special kid."

"-_-👍."

*Time skip ZA WORLDO OVER HEAVE*

After a short walk we arrived at the town of Riverwood were we went to Hadvar's home were I met his uncle. We chatted for a bit where he asked me to deliver a message to the Jarl Balgruuf, they also gave me a few items, after we finished talking I exited the house, and went to the nearby inn.

"*Sigh* That was draining." I said as I let my body fall on the bed a I was stressed as fuck by the days events. I mean the amount of social interactions I had today was just to much.

Ruku: 'Mr. (Y/n) are you okay.'

"Yeah I'm okay just a bit tired."

Ruku: 'That's good:).'

"Yeah, well let's look at the loot I got." I said and sat up from the bed and opened my inventory taking everything out of it laying every thing on the floor.

- Revolver
- .38 special×68
- Phone
- Knuckle duster
- Lockpick×85
- Antithesis
- Gold×117
- Alto wine×5
- Wine×2
- Iron sword
- Iron great sword×3
- Iron mace×5
- Hide shield×5
- Iron war axe×4
- Iron war hammer×4
- Potion of minor healing×10
- Potion of minor magicka×4
- Potion of minor stamina
- Iron dagger×3
- Iron battle axe
- Iron shield
- Steel dagger
- Long bow×2
- Iron arrow×23
- Frostbite venom×5
- Garnet
- Iron ingot×2
- Silver garnet ring×2
- Silver necklace
- Rations×20
- Iron helmet
- Imperial pouch
- Katar